Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!
353 Spoiler Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pekora

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 7:47 am
Frostman
I think the four tails is a dog, ive seen a chibi-picture of it and it has different elemental tails.

Hiden is weak, he got solo'ed by a mer chunnin level shinobi. The only way i can see him coming back would be for revenge. Mech-Hiden coming for Shikimaru's a**. They should make it a movie. But, really retrieving him really isn't worth the effort when he can just be replaced.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You mean this guy^? He has five. And the legend wasn't exactly confirmed to be 100% truth.

This one is the four tails

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 3:49 pm
Frostman
I think the four tails is a dog, ive seen a chibi-picture of it and it has different elemental tails.

Hiden is weak, he got solo'ed by a mer chunnin level shinobi. The only way i can see him coming back would be for revenge. Mech-Hiden coming for Shikimaru's a**. They should make it a movie. But, really retrieving him really isn't worth the effort when he can just be replaced.

The Gobi((five tails)) is the one with many diffrent tails one for each element. Juuyonbi where did you read it was fake?  

Samurai Senel

imsohappy1

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 5:16 pm
Yea i just relized that i was wrong when looked it up redface  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 5:53 pm
Puma D. John
Frostman

Hiden is weak, he got solo'ed by a mere chunnin level shinobi. The only way i can see him coming back would be for revenge. Mech-Hiden coming for Shikimaru's a**. They should make it a movie. But, really retrieving him really isn't worth the effort when he can just be replaced.

The Gobi((five tails)) is the one with many diffrent tails one for each element. Juuyonbi where did you read it was fake?

It doesn't appear in any japanese mithology website I've searched (not even in the Mythical encyclopedia thing).
The only places I've seen it in is Naruto Forums and websites. So yeah, it's sort of tricky.

Pekora

Samurai Senel

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 6:28 pm
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Puma D. John
Frostman

Hiden is weak, he got solo'ed by a mere chunnin level shinobi. The only way i can see him coming back would be for revenge. Mech-Hiden coming for Shikimaru's a**. They should make it a movie. But, really retrieving him really isn't worth the effort when he can just be replaced.

It doesn't appear in any japanese mithology website I've searched (not even in the Mythical encyclopedia thing).
The only places I've seen it in is Naruto Forums and websites. So yeah, it's sort of tricky.

Well to what Dryonnes or whatever her name is on Naruto forum's she got them from Chinese websites I think.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 8:31 pm
Puma D. John
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Puma D. John
Frostman

Well to what Dryonnes or whatever her name is on Naruto forum's she got them from Chinese websites I think.

Dyroness. she only said the guys in the chinese site she got it off weren't sure about it. According to what she posted, this folklore was rather unfamous among the legends.  

Pekora

Samurai Senel

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 2:00 pm
The Raijuu((Six Tails))is the only one with a Wiki info page.  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 5:23 pm
Puma D. John
The Raijuu((Six Tails))is the only one with a Wiki info page.

The whole Raikiri and Sarutobi thing is just fanfiction to me, seriously. The Sarutobi thing is only believable if you relate it to that comic thing that came out a long time ago.  

Pekora

Honh

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 9:27 am
Mr._Stabby
Im surprised most of them arent seeming a bit worried about how many members they lost in this amount of time. Its not like they have an army of reserves or something. Especially with the lost of Kakuza and Sasori, who were actually worth something.

Wasn't Tobi a reserved member? Perhaps they do have more members, but aren't as powerful. Minions perhaps??  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 12:54 pm
I can't wait to see Tobi in action! heart  

Lady Aburame

Mr._Stabby

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 5:23 pm
Honh
Mr._Stabby
Im surprised most of them arent seeming a bit worried about how many members they lost in this amount of time. Its not like they have an army of reserves or something. Especially with the lost of Kakuza and Sasori, who were actually worth something.

Wasn't Tobi a reserved member? Perhaps they do have more members, but aren't as powerful. Minions perhaps??

I would be a little reluctant to trust minions to catch the Bijuu.  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 12:05 pm
Mr._Stabby
Honh
Mr._Stabby

Yes, but what if they promote someone who has potential as they did with Tobi? There has to be more than just those ten in that organization. Anyway, right now it seems like the manga is taking its sweet time keeping all of us at the edge of our seats to see what will happen next.

So who's gonna die next?  

Honh

Samurai Senel

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 1:06 pm
Honh
Mr._Stabby
Honh
Mr._Stabby

Yes, but what if they promote someone who has potential as they did with Tobi? There has to be more than just those ten in that organization. Anyway, right now it seems like the manga is taking its sweet time keeping all of us at the edge of our seats to see what will happen next.

So who's gonna die next?

Kisame.  
Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games