Commissions - Buy Art from Sirus

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sirus Jin

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 10:13 pm
T.O.C: [Post I] Intro/Rules/Updates, [Post II] Price List, [Post III] Status

Guess what, Sirus is doing comissions. Crazy ain't it? Well here's my little comission thread for all of you folks here in the AFG.

Rules
- When ordering, just PM me with the subject 'Comission'. That way its easier for me. Please do not post your request in here, otherwise I'll pretty much ignore it.
- Feel free to chat in here and what not, I like chatting :O
- If you have any questions, feel free to ask me, I'll be more then happy to answer it.
- I'll try my best to get it to you as soon as I can. Don't be afraid to ask how its coming along. If I can't finish it, I will make sure to tell you.
- Please send the trade when we agree on something. BUT, I will not finish the trade until I finish your comission. Its so I know you have the gold, but you don't loose anything if I can't finish it :3

Updates
May 11, 07 - Just starting the thread domokun  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 10:21 pm

OC Sketch - 20K
[x] [x] [x]

Lineart - 30K
[x] [x] [x]

Color - 50K
[x] [x]

Additional Character - 20K
Background - 10K

All sounds rather expensive? I know. BUT, if you want something cheeper, then I really suggest you check THIS out. IRL comission for dirt cheep >.>;;  

Sirus Jin

Sirus Jin

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 10:22 pm

Comission Status
1. Af Mas - Inking
2. Zanzarus - Finished, waiting payment

I know there's only three slots now. I might add more later if I feel like I can finish them :3  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 10:23 pm
THREAD OPEN. Please feel free to look >.>  

Sirus Jin

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 10:31 pm
Sirus art, Sirus art, Sirus art! I want, I want... buh (checks avi's pockets and comes up with a bit of pixilated lint... checks her real life pockets and comes up with real lint) ;.;  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 10:31 pm
Krissim Klaw
Sirus art, Sirus art, Sirus art! I want, I want... buh (checks avi's pockets and comes up with a bit of pixilated lint... checks her real life pockets and comes up with real lint) ;.;

Join the club X3  

Sirus Jin

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 10:33 pm
Sirus Jin
Krissim Klaw

Join the club X3
But I rather be a member of the rich people's club. xd  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 10:33 pm
Krissim Klaw

My sentiments exactly. whee

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200

Shadows sweet embrace

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 11:18 am
What do you use to color the art? And how long does it take you to finish the art?  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 11:40 am
Shadows sweet embrace
What do you use to color the art? And how long does it take you to finish the art?

Coloring wise I use photoshop 7. I know, I really need to upgrade >.>;;

As for time! It really depends, on work and such. I work mostly during the weekends and diffrent days throughout the week. So most of the work is done during the week, rather then the weekends.  

Sirus Jin

Eddily

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 7:03 pm
How much would you charge for a reference sheet? I'd really like one done, but not sure who to get to do it right now.  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 7:49 pm
After I finish Af's comission, I might take it a bit slow with gaia comissions. I need money very badly, so I've been trying to advertise cash comissions. Due to some...cercumstances, gaia comissions will be rather slow.

So Ed, if you want me to do a ref sheet, I can, but after I finish my cash comissions.  

Sirus Jin

Eddily

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 7:52 pm
I totally understand, but would it still be 50k, or would it be a bit more?...  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 8:04 pm
Yeah, 50K, unless you wanted a background, then it would be an extra 10K  

Sirus Jin

Eddily

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 8:09 pm
Sirus Jin
Yeah, 50K, unless you wanted a background, then it would be an extra 10K

Well, that's not necessary, so alrighty then. razz  
Art / Writing show and exchange!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash