Welcome to Gaia! ::

Craftin' - A sewing, knitting and glue kind of place.

Back to Guilds

Reply Craftin'
what different projects... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mildred Pierce

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 9:49 pm
I'm attempting a stuffed bunny animal, except I'm changing some of the pattern so that it's not completely confusing for me. Although, I think the head might be messed up.  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 1:41 pm
Right now I am working on a Slytherin Scarf. I'm still a beginner, so it's nothing fancy.  

nax is back

Lexi Marie

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 8:28 am
I think the better questin might be what aren't I working on? At the moment I'm working on a large owl bag, a collection of little felt animals for a cousin, attempting to knit a scarf, crocheting a bag, making a mock up of a swing dress, making a mock up of a 1760's dress, making a model box for The Importance of Being Ernest (assistant desgining costumes and set next year for my college), working on a stencil for a Wicked t-shirt, and working on a chain maille necklace. I think that's all. I'm hoping to finish them all by the end of next week, but I have to go get some materials for the owl bag and the model box and get some more muslin for the 1760's dress.  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 11:28 am
currently: the "Dollar and a Half Cardigan" from this month's Interweave Knits; a wrap sweater from Amy Singer's book "Big Girl Knits", red lace socks; chemo hats for my sister-in-law; spinning up some hemp and recycled sari silk to see what it's like; spinning up my cat's fur; discovering you can't spin dryer lint because the fibres are too short; and still working on my Crazeee Blanket (which I think may be a lifelong project - also, just placed some bags, scarves and hats in a booth at a craft store - I think that's it for now...  

Enigmaa

Craftin'

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces