0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
For a soon-to-be vampire *winkwink*
14%
 14%  [ 4 ]
For more than one of these.
44%
 44%  [ 12 ]
Don't have a question, just want the gold.
14%
 14%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 27

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 4:32 pm
Based off of a video I just watched on YouTube for Supernatural (here).

If you ever had the miraculous (and probably impossible) chance to ask a few question for any of the characters from the Twilight series, what would you ask?

*Reminder: These are not questions you'd direct towards Stephenie Meyer.

WARNING: Spoilers may be contained in these posts!  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 4:38 pm
Questions, questions...

To Bella:
So, I've been wondering, what were you high on when you said no to Edward's proposal?

To Edward:
Would you agree to cloning yourself? Because I don't think the masses could handle it if you were only Bella's.

To Jacob:
See Edward's question. Oh, and I know about the note you gave to Billy to give to Charlie to give to Bella. Don't worry; she'll come back. In the meantime, why don't you take your Rabbit on a trip over to my place...

To the famous silver Volvo:
What does it feel like to have Edward's *** on you everyday?

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

` p n a y

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 11:55 pm
To Jacob:
Have werewolves ever thought about taking a real chill pill once in a while?

To all vampires:
If there was a bleeding, dead for 2 or 3 days corpse near you, would you drink the blood?

To all vampires:
Do you miss the taste of food? I'd die from missing sushi. D":

To Bella:
So...is nearly getting yourself killed a lot fun? I'd think that there would be a lot of adrenaline...

To Edward:
Are you bad at ANYTHING?!?!

To Alice:
Can you tell me how I'm going to do on my test tomorrow?

To the baddies, oh noes. D:
Is it funny? You know, getting chased around by the Cullens and all? Not to mention werewolves.

To Jasper:
...Can I touch your hair? xDD

To Emmet:
...Will you be big brother? xDDD;

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 10:01 am
To Bella:
How come you're not dying of blood loss? You've cut yourself open countless times, on accident of course, so I'm just curious.

To Edward:
Me: You're hot.
Edward: That wasn't a question, but thanks.

To Jasper:
I'm feeling sad, can I have a cookie?

To Alice:
I'm bored, can you tell me what I'm going to do tomorrow so I'll be twice as bored?  

The Kraken

Dapper Dabbler

LittleRedd

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 5:25 pm
Pnay, I just have to say, I adore your signature to no end.

Anyway, I would ask Edward if there were anything he'd change about himself, what would it be?

I mean, everyone else thinks he's perfect. What's his perspective?  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 5:35 pm
To all the characters:
How does it feel to have a book about you?
Everyone: We have a book about us?

To Jacob:
Can you not take a hint?

To Edward:
Besides the fact that you're not very good at tracking, are you good at drawing?

To Bella:
You're more of a klutz than Kagome aren' t you? And that's saying something! Oh, and did you absolutely loose your mind when you wanted to have almost a boyfriend-girlfriend relationship with Jacob?

Naomi~Guardian

Aged Fatcat

Cactus Attack!

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 6:14 pm
to all vampires:
uumm... ...if people get freaked out by paper white skin, why dont you all go to a tanning booth or get spray on tans?
it's kinda stupid you dont...  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 3:56 pm
LittleRed, thank you. xD; But which one is it? (It's random.) And I think Edward would say something about always hurting Bella. You know he's so melodramatic like that. xDD;

Edward:
Does it disturb you in the slightest that both my friend and I want to take a gun and shoot you in the foot and somehow make you feel the pain of it?

Alice:
So...how's my future looking so far?

Carlisle:
So, I was thinking about going on a diet, and was wondering if you'd help me with resisting fatty foods?

Esme:
...Will you be my aunt? xDD

Aro:
Have you been this happy for ALL of your life? I mean like, all of it? o.0;;

Caius and Marcus:
So, how does it feel like being about as interesting as walls?

Bella:
If you had no other choice in your death, would you take a painful way like getting run over by a monster truck, or something quick like...getting shot in the head?

XD;

` p n a y

pink_panther14

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 4:49 pm
rofl  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 5:54 pm
To Bella:
So how many scars do you have?
If you had a choice, which would you rather be, dead, a vampire-but never to see Edward ever again, or a werewolf and accepted by Jacob but not Edward?

hospitalflowers

3,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100

Emy_105_

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 1:23 pm
Werewolves: Why are you all men? Is it the temper thing?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 8:19 pm

To Bella:
WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU?!

To Edward:
So um, what am I thinking?
8D

To Jacob:
Do your growth spurts hurt?
;_;

To Aro:
What brand drug are you prescribed?!
: D

To Alice:
Will I ever grow taller?
TT-TT

To Emily:
Do you not get tired cooking so
much food?!
those heffers XDD
D :

Pestanas Bonitas

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 8:36 pm
Hey, hey! I've got an idea! This thread is sooo perfect because I was going to suggest that we do this anyway! How about if we each choose a character and we can take these questions and answer them! If we do this:
I'm Bella!!!
grrrrrr *tries to bite anyone who dares take my title* lol Nah, I don't care. Maybe we should hold auditions...?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:34 pm
To Edward:
Hey, so I was wondering....well you do know what I was wondering don't you? wink Or if you don't, does that make me the new Bella? wink wink

To Carlisle:
So, let's say I have some um...problems...with obsession...for Edward....hypothetically...any pills for that???

To Jacob:
So, Jake, have you not yet realized that no one in their right mind would leave Edward for you? Then again, I can't leave Ed since he's not mine, so why don't you drop me a line?

To Alice:
So, my horoscope, any truth to it? Because I was really hoping that I could leave my house to stalk your bro today.

To Bella:
So....a super smexy vampire proposes, what would you do? Oh wait, I know, be an idiot and turn him down. evil Oh well, so if you don't want him, can I have him? lol cool

To Esme:
So, I hear that you resemble Snowhite. Question: Didn't she have black hair??? neutral  

Mystifying Social Disease

Sapphirine Nights

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:19 am
To everyone posting here:
Why is everyone so against Jacob?

To Jacob:
Did I miss something to make everyone hate you or did they not read Stephenie Meyer's addition from your point of view??

To Edward:
What made you think that Bella could live better with out you when you were the one saving her live all those times?

To Emmet:
Can I touch your abs? Can you grate cheese on them?? Can I see????

To Mike:
You do realize that, though you are an important character in both books, no one else cares that Bella turned you down as well... and how many times?

To Charlie:
What would you do if you knew that Edward was sleeping Bella's room every night? Oh and... Do you have any clue that your daughter is hanging out with vampires and a werewolf, and yet you insist on Jacob?? The more dangerous and sporadic one of the two.....

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games