Karin
  Sakura
  Karin and Sakura...in bed...having sex
View Results

No.00112

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 6:35 pm
Almaseti
Karin scares me.... sweatdrop
Me too. I was on wikipedia looking up her info since I hven't seen her yet, and look what it said:

"She has an unhealthy and somewhat disturbing interest in Sasuke, as she goes so far as to keep one of his battered, sweat-drenched shirts for herself and plans to "ravage" him after everyone falls asleep."

Link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Land_of_Sound#Karin
That sounds wrong!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:40 pm
Here are some pictures that I found on DeviantArt, and thought they were too fitting for this topic to not put them in! Also, I feel that these are all within the Gaia TOS, so don't turn all haterz on me! I realize some show Karin with black hair, and some with red hair. I myself hope it's really red, because I honestly think
She's Naruto's mother

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image  

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

No.00112

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 9:42 pm
OBJECTION! spoilers: Kushina Uzumaki is the Fourth Hokage's (A.K.A Yondaime; Yellow Flash; NARUTO'S FATHER) wife, therefore, she is his mother. Look it up on wikipedia! End spoilers.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:49 pm
No.00112
OBJECTION! spoilers: Kushina Uzumaki is the Fourth Hokage's (A.K.A Yondaime; Yellow Flash; NARUTO'S FATHER) wife, therefore, she is his mother. Look it up on wikipedia! End spoilers.

I'm aware of that, moron. I'm stating that I think [spoilerz?]Orochimaru used Kushina for some experiment, and now she be Karin........if this doesn't sound logical to you, then just stfu and leave me and my thoughts alone[/spoilerz?] and Wikipedia is bullshit. It's nothing but things that fans put in there. Anyone could put anything they want on that site.....that's what that lovely [edit] button is for on that site  

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Mr._Stabby

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 10:38 pm
Usually if someone goes and "lolz i editz" on wikipedia, someone fixes it. Fansites have there disadvantages, but remember, its not like everyone who goes on wiki is a moron.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 1:31 am
That is true. I will admit that the chances of Karin being Naruto's mom are very very low, but I cannot help but notice some similarities. Red hair, 'beauty'(lol sorta I guess), tomboy-ish figure.........and Karin sure as hell has an attitude quite like Naruto's(even if she does want to 'ravage' sasuke)

I'm just saying it's a possibility  

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Almaseti

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 12:23 am
I suppose it's possible that there's a connection between Karin and the Uzumaki family, but she's not the first character we've seen with red hair. Honestly, I wouldn't get my hopes up if I were you: the crazy revelations are probably not going to get that out of hand.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 10:18 am
I seem to remember seeing something when they first brought Karin into the story that her only real skill was the ability to track people, now, i'm right about that -and i'm pretty sure I am- that means Sakura's just the better ninja overall. for one, she's the apprentice to one of the Sannin, Tsunade would not waste her time on a person who can't become something worthwhile.

And I seriously doubt that snake face taughht Karin anything except how to lust after sasuke the duck butt haired boy. You're right that there hasn't been enough info on the redhead, but she just annoys me too damn much to be likeable.

And really, I hope Sasuke does get Karin in the end so that Sakura gets someone with a bit more thought in his head and emotion on their face. Like Kakashi-sensei or Naruto-kun.  

o8Orobouros8o

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200

xxKazokuxx

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 10:37 am
NinjaRikku
I seem to remember seeing something when they first brought Karin into the story that her only real skill was the ability to track people, now, i'm right about that -and i'm pretty sure I am- that means Sakura's just the better ninja overall. for one, she's the apprentice to one of the Sannin, Tsunade would not waste her time on a person who can't become something worthwhile.

And I seriously doubt that snake face taughht Karin anything except how to lust after sasuke the duck butt haired boy. You're right that there hasn't been enough info on the redhead, but she just annoys me too damn much to be likeable.

And really, I hope Sasuke does get Karin in the end so that Sakura gets someone with a bit more thought in his head and emotion on their face. Like Kakashi-sensei or Naruto-kun.

I agree 100%.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 11:42 am
takes knife and stabs herself in the heart and screams with her last breath "THIS IS SOOOO WRONG!!!"  

Musical_Jane

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 2:44 am
Nsistagirl
takes knife and stabs herself in the heart and screams with her last breath "THIS IS SOOOO WRONG!!!"

and that's why it's so GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD XD lol.....but seriously, I think there's going to be much more to Karin(than meets the eye....no lol) than what they've shown so far....I think she'll show more usefullness than just tracking people, although that in itself is an amazing skill.....to track and recognize anyone's chakra immediately....you'd always know when someone is sneaking up on u^_^....I also wanna know what her previous history with Sasuke is....it was almost mentioned once...but I think Sasuke shut her up>_<  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 9:58 pm
lol i dont like that new girl she look like someone from kill bill  

vaN_hoHenHEim

Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out