Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
What's that song? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

atsuko_15

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:45 pm
ShadedGray
Can you even get SM songs on iTunes? I know you can get a few of the CDs at Japanese markets, but I haven't seen them on shelves in other places in years. Ebay probably has the CD.

Moon Revenge is way better, although I wouldn't say it's the best SM song ever. Fire Soul Love rocks my socks clear off my feet.

ITunes has a few of the English ones, none of the Japanese. Or at least when I checked. I know a couple fan sites have Mp3 or WAV downloads.

I agree, Moon Revenge is better, but my favorite Sailor Moon song has to be "Route Venus". I dunno why, the song just makes me want to run and have flashing lights everywhere. lol.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:52 pm
atsuko_15
I agree, Moon Revenge is better, but my favorite Sailor Moon song has to be "Route Venus". I dunno why, the song just makes me want to run and have flashing lights everywhere. lol.

Route Venus? Mmm... Musically, it's okay, but I really don't like listening to Minako's seiyuu attempt to sing. Because she can't. Her tone is all up in her nose, and that's like nails on a chalkboard to me.

My favorite Sailor Moon song is still, and always will be "Fire Soul Love." The opening is so ghetto. If Japan and Sailor Moon can be called ghetto. Sailor Mars sounds like she's trying to seduce the weird guy talking to her.  

o c e a n filled

Eloquent Phantom

atsuko_15

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:13 pm
ShadedGray
atsuko_15

Route Venus? Mmm... Musically, it's okay, but I really don't like listening to Minako's seiyuu attempt to sing. Because she can't. Her tone is all up in her nose, and that's like nails on a chalkboard to me.

My favorite Sailor Moon song is still, and always will be "Fire Soul Love." The opening is so ghetto. If Japan and Sailor Moon can be called ghetto. Sailor Mars sounds like she's trying to seduce the weird guy talking to her.

HAHAHA, I've always thought the same thing about the opening! My friend even drew a comic about Sailor Mars meeting up with the guy and throwing her clothes off and the guy freaking out. lol.

And yeah, I know what you mean about Route Venus, I just like the melody to it, guess I should have wrote that.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 6:22 am
I think the writers were on drugs when they put "Fire Soul Love together." But the melody for Route Venus does indeed kick major a**.  

o c e a n filled

Eloquent Phantom

atsuko_15

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:43 am
Another one I love and listen to over and over again untill my head is about to explode is "Kaze Mo, Sora Mo, Kitto". lol. That and "Search For Your Love" is a guilty pleasure.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:20 pm
I just love Moon revenge waaaaaay too much. heart  

Amanore

Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out