Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Lobby
Summer party at my quest thread (suggestions/ideas needed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wheeeeeeee!
  +1
View Results

Shikomiso

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:28 pm
Sparkle Hearts
Chances are that if you kept a high grade all semester, you're gonna keep it in the finals too.

I always hope fot that, but it doesn't work for me (sighs) sad sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 5:38 pm
xp I'm sorry Shiko. sad  

Sparkle Hearts
Captain

Shikomiso

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:11 pm
Aww it's okay, it tends to be my fault since my brain doesn't want to think at times xp xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:19 pm
Who would want to think? Summer vaction just around the corner... I wouldn't want to think at all!  

Sparkle Hearts
Captain

Exotic Kitty

Invisible Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:13 pm
xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:37 pm
YOU want to think???  

Sparkle Hearts
Captain

Exotic Kitty

Invisible Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:47 pm
Well I am right now..cause I have summer school. gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:48 pm
Oops, forgot about that. xp  

Sparkle Hearts
Captain

Exotic Kitty

Invisible Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 4:09 pm
Yeah, but still even if I didn't have summer school I still would have to think cause my 'incoming' world history AP teacher gave us homework to do over the summer. scream  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:04 pm
Be thankful. Once you try learning the history of the world in 18 weeks, you realize how awesome summer homework is... and how block scheduling stinks! xp  

Sparkle Hearts
Captain

Shikomiso

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:54 pm
Haha history, by the way AzulAznWizard, sorry for not attending your party. How was it by the way? Is is still going on? neutral  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:03 pm
@ Shiko: It already ended. But it's okkie. It was an interesting party even though there wasn't a lot of people..at least I get to keep the gold that I was about to use for all those games! blaugh xd

@ Sparkle: True..lol. And we have until august 29 to do the majority of them...and they aren't too bad in my opinion. As long as my procrastination stops.  

Exotic Kitty

Invisible Fatcat

Shikomiso

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:43 pm
AzulAznWizard
@ Shiko: It already ended. But it's okkie. It was an interesting party even though there wasn't a lot of people..at least I get to keep the gold that I was about to use for all those games! blaugh xd

@ Sparkle: True..lol. And we have until august 29 to do the majority of them...and they aren't too bad in my opinion. As long as my procrastination stops.

Aww all right, well your party is still getting bumped though.....But I don't know why...... 0.o Heheh xd Just letting you know!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:42 pm
Sorry I missed it.  

texashammerhead

The Lobby

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out