Welcome to Gaia! ::

The KoS Guild: The AMv capitol of the universe!

Back to Guilds

Reply The AMV Guild
The AMV Guild and AWA

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mr_Pilkington
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 7:28 pm
This year for AWA (Anime Weekend Atlanta) I thought that as captain it would be fun to host an official Gaian AMV group! Registration for the full weekend will be $25 a head, this will provide you a $20 savings registering with the group! We will be sending our first Reg form in the middle of June, and all additions to the group can and must be made before Aug 15th, so let me know and I'll add you to the list. You will need to get the money to me one way or another, but we can work that out in PM. Never been to AWA before?! Anyone who has will tell you this is the absolute best con for AMVing. Period! And yet again, like last year, I will be hosting the pre-AWA dinner/AMV meet up the Thursday night before-hand, so some hungry!

Hope to see you there! blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 10:03 pm
I'd go, but I live in northern Minnesota.

Mr_Pilkington
Never been to AWA before?! Anyone who has will tell you this is the absolute best con for AMVing. Period!

Acen? XP  

MalXII

Desdemona Legardored
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 6:51 am
A con-ing we will go! A con-ing we will go! Hi Ho the dairy-o a con-ing we will go!

..wait...what does dairy have to do with con?!

@Mal: I've never been to Acen, but from what I've heard AWA has the biggest AMV following...and the best/most contests...

But you should see if you can make it down. It's really a lot of fun. And we hang out with some people who travel quite a ways to get there ((Michigan, Canada, Oregon ...and sometimes even England eek ..there's more but I can't remember where everyone comes from sweatdrop ))

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 10:57 am
Desdemona Legardored
But you should see if you can make it down.

I probably would If I could, but I'll be a freshman in college by that time and don't have the money for a flight to Atlanta.  

MalXII

Desdemona Legardored
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 2:32 pm
MalXII
Desdemona Legardored
But you should see if you can make it down.

I probably would If I could, but I'll be a freshman in college by that time and don't have the money for a flight to Atlanta.

Ah... I understand completely. *ish a broke college student too* ;-; Sadly, AWA is about the only con I get to go to now....  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:11 pm
Just 2 days left for pre-registration. Thats 25$ for 3 days of hanging out with the Pilkmeister! :0 A whole $20 discount. PM if you you want in. Plus make plans for Thursday night as well, for I am hosting over 100 other editors at The Chesecake Factory for dinner and desert.
Hosting not paying so bring money.

Plus.... THIS JUST IN! ....Yours truly will once again be hosting the late-night AMV GOREATHON!!! Thats Saturday night after the amv faux-rave of gheyness. There will be cursing (and this time not just me,) gore!, and all out full frontal newditity. Along with some hard core pronography. It gonna be great!
Must be 18 or older to enter. Void where prohibited.  

Mr_Pilkington
Captain

Pheonix Starlight
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:47 pm
blaugh Yeah!!! blaugh AWA!!!!!! blaugh

Party!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 4:38 pm
I love how literate and mature our crew is.

:0 LOOK!!!!! WEASELS ON PARADE!!!!  

Mr_Pilkington
Captain

Pheonix Starlight
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 5:39 pm
Mr_Pilkington

I don't have to be mature when I go on vacation. razz  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:55 am
Pheonix Starlight
Mr_Pilkington

I don't have to be mature when I go on vacation. razz

*ahem* The proper word isn't "vacation" It's PAAAARRRRTTTAAAAAAAAAYYYYY!!!!

*dansu dansu*

Desdemona Legardored
Crew

The AMV Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas