Submit

Jonas Albrecht

Quotable Citizen

6,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 7:06 am
The arena is all about lowest common denominator these days. No one cares if your avatar is original or creative, they just vote for whatever was in the last movie/video game/TV show they saw. Also, you can get downrated for anything. Bad description? 1. Don't like one time? 1. Offended by the cig? 1.

It's just ******** dumb.

Still, I manage to have fun in it occasionally.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 6:22 pm
And the ones who downvote because you have keywords rather than a picture in the keywords bit. <<  

Saffrin

`Monox!de

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 7:32 pm

I can't be the only one who's seen these kinds of people. Okay, here goes: You walk into the AA. You see the WORST avatar, and I mean the worst, on the little podium thing. Title? "me", of course. And the description? "juz wntd 2 c wut ppl thkn lol"

...wtf.
        AT is a LOT nicer than AA. AND getting rated and critiqued in AT is FREE! So WHY does no one go to get rates in there?

...Maybe because they wouldn't get rates. gonk

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:13 pm
yeah, I had one in the arena.. went from a 9.3 to a final score of like 6.5 or something. I was pissed. Just because I KNEW I was getting a lot of bots. They kept commenting. It's bull.  

iokia

Shirtless Elder

19,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Snowy Chan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:20 am
I don't like it when they downvote just because of the reason that you did not have a good description. Like WTH? Look at my avie duh! Lol x33  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 12:01 pm
Yeah, I agree... It seems like a bulk of the winners in the arena are less about the avatars being shown and more about the flashy banners and advertising.

That, and I think that while cosplaying is very interesting, it's just one way to make a good avatar. Most of the cosplays I see are not that well put together but just grab a lot of attention. I'm actually not sure why people instantly vote cosplays 10, but people claim they do and it seems to be true.  

Jessica Entranced

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items