Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
The Deep Down Bar and Inn Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold?
  Thanks
View Results

Kabuto Kai

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:30 pm
(Come on someone hop in. We can make this a great roleplay with a little work!)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:57 pm
An old man with a cane stepped into the bar. He had grey hair that was uncombed. His eyes were greenish hassle and his eyebrows were white and bushy. There was a name pinned on his coat. Ruecian was the name stitched into the coat. He was wearing a black jacket with a plain white t-shirt. Plain faded blue jeans and white socks tucked into the bottom of his jeans. Ruecian wore a pair of faded white sneakers that looked like they had seen alot of wear and needed to be replaced.

Walking into the bar he looked around left to right. Ruecian put his cane on the ground then stepped forward. It made a wooden clacking some as he walked. Looking around the bar in a rather gruff way he leaned on a bar stool. Hay! can I get some service here?  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Krusadin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:18 am
A bored looking red-haired girl saw the old man and started throwing popcorn at him, careful to not be noticed.
She wore a baggy t-shirt and a short leather jacket with fur collar over it. The shirt went all the way down her knees and she had long polka-dot stockings under the shirt. In her head she wore a shapeless, large cap.
Her blue boots were too big and her hair was messy.

Nobody stopped her so she kept throwing popcorn at random people, looking ever so bored.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:36 pm
::If there was one thing that Aden hated, it was being ignored. These people went along there merry ole' way without even blinking an eye at what he had done.:: "Great....." ::Aden walked over to the Old man and tapped him on the shoulder.:: "Excuse me Sir. I was wondering if you could do something for me."  

Kabuto Kai

Krusadin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:54 am
Aden soon had popcorn all over his back.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:45 pm
(Click my banner!)  

Krusadin

coreykill

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:06 pm
(i look like my avi but with a old rifle slung across my back) vasily walked into the bar looking at all the patrons. not speaking he walked through the room. he passed a waiter carrying some glasses of licquer. he put an old ruble oon his tray and took a drink off it and sat at the bar slowly drinking it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:04 am
Red head didn't have the brain to leave someone carrying a rifle alone and she took a shot at his glass of liquer throwing her popcorn in there.
The stuff splashed a little and she smiled with joy continuing to eat her popcorn this time.  

Krusadin

coreykill

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:09 am
vasily looked down at his drink and fished a peice of popcorn out of it, he looked at it a moment then looked around the bar until he spotted a woman waith a bowl of popcorn eating happily from it, he walked over  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:25 am
The lady had her legs crossed on the table and when she spotted the man, she looked honestly surprised and irritated.
"Buy your own popcorn!" she grunted and put the popcorn aside from her.  

Krusadin

coreykill

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:45 am
vasily was in no mood for this he had a very bad day. he unslung his rifle he slid in a stripper clip then cycled the bolt hoping that would be enough to scare her away.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:14 am
"Not even if you shoot me!" she said and stuck out her tongue.  

Krusadin

OahuGrown14

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:22 pm
*opens the doors* "I need rum and lots of it" :3 *pulls up a chair and sits down watching everyone else*  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff