Reply The Music
Honda Civic Tour.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lonely-VoiceChorus

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 3:38 pm
Has anyone else entered to win that beautiful honda with all the design of Fob bliss? They come to my wonderful state in just six days, am I counting down? Oh yes. You can also enter your barcode number on your ticket to win Pete's bass and meet them backstage or whatever. They're headlining, with +44 and The Acadamy Is.. and Paul Wall. I didn't see an thread about this, but maybe it's already been said. I can't imagine why not.  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 8:11 am
i entered but i know im not the lucky one thats gonna win. but i wish i knew the person who wins so i can ride in it XD aha  

FOBio_pete_hearts_me

XxMusicxFr3akxX

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:27 am
Has anyone else entered to win that beautiful honda with all the design of Fob bliss? They come to my wonderful state in just six days, am I counting down? Oh yes. You can also enter your barcode number on your ticket to win Pete's bass and meet them backstage or whatever. They're headlining, with +44 and The Acadamy Is.. and Paul Wall. I didn't see an thread about this, but maybe it's already been said. I can't imagine why not.

I havent entered to win it but i did get to get pics of it and look at it and inside it which was cool.I actually felt the writing on it! No way you can win Pete's bass?! Omg that is the best! But which one? I went to that concert. I was awsome!!! It was Andy Hurley's birthday and Pete's 5 days later so they had the whole crowd sing happy birthday to them. It was a good show. All the bands did great. I had never even heard of Cobra Starship before that concert and now I love them and I'm very intrested in their music.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:28 pm
Woah !
I want 1 !!!!  

Aaronwntz

The Music

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out