Welcome to Gaia! ::

Prisoners of Society- An Alternative Music Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply Prisoners of Society- An Alternative Music Guild
What the hell?! I wasn't DITCHING. How does that make sense? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MR. CURINGTON...
  IT WAS PROBABLY YOU AGAIN. YOU'VE DONE IT 4 TIMES BEFORE.
  OR IT WAS YOU, MATH SUBSTITUTE WHO TOOK 20 MINUTES TO TAKE ROLL AND WHO COULDN'T COUNT TO SAVE HIS LIFE.
View Results

Killer Zeit
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 8:10 pm
The Mighty Z-Rex
I've never been to a school with gates. Even Catholic school.

eek  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 9:28 pm
Zeit Rachen Havoc
The Mighty Z-Rex
I've never been to a school with gates. Even Catholic school.

eek

A benefit to not living in California, I assume.  

The Mighty Z-Rex

professionalpineapple

8,450 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 9:30 pm
      I've never been to a school with gates. When I went up to Mater Dei, (it's this big high school smack in the middle of high-crime Santa Ana D: )I was shocked that they had a fence all the way around it. It was a big fence, too. Twelve feet high, or something like that.

They have chain link fences around the parking lots at my high school, but they aren't bolted or anything. They're uber-easy to get through/around as well.

Yeah. Mission Viejo isn't exactly a violent place. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

@above post: I live in California, just not a dangerous part of the state. It's very quiet here.

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 9:39 pm
I've got somewhat of a grudge against California. The furthest north I've ever been is Frisco, though.  

The Mighty Z-Rex

Killer Zeit
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 9:55 pm
professionalpineapple
      I've never been to a school with gates. When I went up to Mater Dei, (it's this big high school smack in the middle of high-crime Santa Ana D: )I was shocked that they had a fence all the way around it. It was a big fence, too. Twelve feet high, or something like that.

They have chain link fences around the parking lots at my high school, but they aren't bolted or anything. They're uber-easy to get through/around as well.

Yeah. Mission Viejo isn't exactly a violent place. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

@above post: I live in California, just not a dangerous part of the state. It's very quiet here.

xD I've been to that school.
I mean, driving by. I've lived by Disneyland all my life.

Well, closer to Knott's.
o_o Not the point. Our fences are about 12 feet, too. eek

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 11:42 pm
Zeit Rachen Havoc
professionalpineapple

Well, closer to Knott's.

"Remember kids, you're happy.

AND OH YEAH, THIS IS THE BEST SCHOOL IN THE ******** UNIVERSE LOL LOL LOL." -- Nazi Carpenter.

Zealous Blue
Captain

Killer Zeit
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 11:23 am
Zealous Blue
Zeit Rachen Havoc
professionalpineapple

Well, closer to Knott's.

"Remember kids, you're happy.

AND OH YEAH, THIS IS THE BEST SCHOOL IN THE ******** UNIVERSE LOL LOL LOL." -- Nazi Carpenter.

"If you didn't get here on time, then you need to tell somebody about it!"  
Prisoners of Society- An Alternative Music Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces