Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Keroko middle school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King Phar

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 5:19 pm
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
(yikes that must be scary, i have a friend who lives in flordia) she wrapps her arms around him, she kisses him, moving her tounge around
smileing forgetting about the others he moves closer so their bodys touch.
she closes her eyes holding him close, she smiles kissing him
(what is her or his name i might know them) wrapeing his arms around her he closes his eyes aswell smileing like a pimp on pay day.
(umm u wont, but her name is Ashley, and i only knew her through my brother, she lived here for a while then moved back over there, shes a 7 grader) she smiled kissing him, she sighs massaging his tounge
(don't know her at least she might know me or one of my family my last name is sweet and i am telling the truth.) remembering the others "well than this is a great relation ship lets continue or conversation outside." picking her up like a child he walks with her out of the house.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 5:30 pm
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
(yikes that must be scary, i have a friend who lives in flordia) she wrapps her arms around him, she kisses him, moving her tounge around
smileing forgetting about the others he moves closer so their bodys touch.
(what is her or his name i might know them) wrapeing his arms around her he closes his eyes aswell smileing like a pimp on pay day.
(umm u wont, but her name is Ashley, and i only knew her through my brother, she lived here for a while then moved back over there, shes a 7 grader) she smiled kissing him, she sighs massaging his tounge
(don't know her at least she might know me or one of my family my last name is sweet and i am telling the truth.) remembering the others "well than this is a great relation ship lets continue or conversation outside." picking her up like a child he walks with her out of the house.
(lol really? thats cool, mine is Longoria) she smiles "okay"  

Aprilbaby1

King Phar

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 5:33 pm
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
setting her down on the grass a few meters awayhe fliks his fingers makeing sweet smelling flowers grow out of the ground "there we go nice and romantic."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 5:38 pm
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
setting her down on the grass a few meters awayhe fliks his fingers makeing sweet smelling flowers grow out of the ground "there we go nice and romantic."
she smiled "your very romantic arent you?" she asked looking at him  

Aprilbaby1

King Phar

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 5:44 pm
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
"yes when i want to be." kissing her agenl.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 5:46 pm
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
she lightly laughed "im sure" she smiles kissing him  

Aprilbaby1

King Phar

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 5:48 pm
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
fakeing a trip he brought them down on the grass and flowers but so that she landed on top of him smileing he shruggs  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 5:53 pm
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
fakeing a trip he brought them down on the grass and flowers but so that she landed on top of him smileing he shruggs
she laughed and looked down at him, she smiled and kissed him  

Aprilbaby1

King Phar

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 5:55 pm
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
rolling over so she was pinned to the ground he kissed her verry hard.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:09 pm
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
she sighs closing her eyes, she kisses him with more force  

Aprilbaby1

King Phar

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:42 am
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
she sighs closing her eyes, she kisses him with more force
matching her force he also closed his then pulled back for a second "do you reilise this is the second time in like 20 minets that we are doing this?" then shrugging and kissing her agen.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:20 am
he decided he ought to find a girlfriend soon and walked away from the disgustingly romantic couple. he went to the park and sat on the swing again.  

Kuta-san

Shirtless Warlord

6,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:29 am
she smiles and sees him leave, she reads his mind "youll find one soon" she said in his mind  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:42 am
he heard her.... i dont doubt it  

Kuta-san

Shirtless Warlord

6,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff