Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims 2
w00t ness, i am extremely happy!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Doctor Nitrus Brio

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 11:18 am
I bought the sims 2 deluxe (along time ago my brother leaned it to a friend without my permission and i got it back... it didn't work so i said to myself that i wanted to buy all the sims over again.)

So yeah, i got DELUXE, i saved 10$ thought. Instead of buying the sim2 for 30$
and then nightlife for $30... so yeah. wait or was $20 that i saved. Oh well forget it.

So went to install it and boom, it will not auto run!
My brother took out the DVD Drive... -.-

WHY THE HELL DID HE DO THAT FOR! scream

Now i can't play the sims... *cries*

Yes i am extremely happy and mad...  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 11:42 am
That's unfortunate. I'd be extremely upset at my brother if he ever did anything like that but we have an agreement that he isn't allowed to lend anything that belongs to me (that I paid for or was given) to anybody or take it out of its place without running it by me first.

Anyways, is there any chance of fixing the DVD Drive problem? I mean, if it was removed, it can be attached again properly.

Well in any case, keep the game safe until then (away from your bro xd ) and best of luck with your situation.  

Princess Harmonia

Doctor Nitrus Brio

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 3:48 pm
ty!

Ugh, i can't even watch the Bonus Video! (going to go check youtube)
I went and put the dvd bonus video in the dvd player and it says "incorrect disc/error"

omg this day is bad!  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 8:40 pm
I feel bad for you , I really do. But that isn't as bad as your twin brother ruining ALL of your Sims 2 Families just because you didn't give him a Pop-Tart, now is it?!  

Vintage Indie

Princess Harmonia

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 11:52 am
ScarletteGypsy
I feel bad for you , I really do. But that isn't as bad as your twin brother ruining ALL of your Sims 2 Families just because you didn't give him a Pop-Tart, now is it?!

Whoa! I guess the moral here is to keep our sims safe from our brothers! Really! sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 3:58 pm
Princess Harmonia
ScarletteGypsy

Whoa! I guess the moral here is to keep our sims safe from our brothers! Really! sweatdrop

I'm safe then. In my family I AM the brother. I have a younger sister but she has no interest in the game whatsoever.  

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100

Osaka In Wonderland

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 12:59 pm
I have a sister but she only plays sims2 when she's really bored. She makes a sim of herself then tries to get married to my sim of Dougie Poynter (McFly's bassist for those of you who have never heard of him. look at my signature and you'll understand)  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 11:24 am
Menaceman
Princess Harmonia
ScarletteGypsy

I'm safe then. In my family I AM the brother. I have a younger sister but she has no interest in the game whatsoever.

Lolz. Yup! The fact that she doesn't play or do anything with your game is good thing, then.

Personally, I'd prefer it if nobody touched my neighborhood or sims or anything at all that has to do with my game unless I permitted them to do so, which is still very out of my character.  

Princess Harmonia

Vintage Indie

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 4:24 am
Princess Harmonia
Menaceman
Princess Harmonia
ScarletteGypsy

Lolz. Yup! The fact that she doesn't play or do anything with your game is good thing, then.

Personally, I'd prefer it if nobody touched my neighborhood or sims or anything at all that has to do with my game unless I permitted them to do so, which is still very out of my character.

Agree! No objection! Agree! Ok, now I have a problem! He recently made a family which, I'm sorry to say, rocks. How do I destroy it in the most EVIL AND CONNIVING AND HORRIBLE ever? I wouldn't ask but I'm stumped.  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 11:01 am
ScarletteGypsy
Princess Harmonia
Menaceman
Princess Harmonia
ScarletteGypsy

Agree! No objection! Agree! Ok, now I have a problem! He recently made a family which, I'm sorry to say, rocks. How do I destroy it in the most EVIL AND CONNIVING AND HORRIBLE ever? I wouldn't ask but I'm stumped.

Lolz, well a few good cheats here and there could make it a terrible, terrible, end for them. I guess the "BoolProp testingcheatsenabled true" is a good way to go about it since it provides interesting deaths for sims. Death by flies, death by satellite, etc.  

Princess Harmonia

Sugarmuffincrumblecakes

Dapper Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 6:30 pm
Aw. I'm sorry to hear that. When all my sims were thrown away, i had to save up so much to get the regualar sims, and after I got my regular sims again, they came out with sims delux, so I didn't get a chance to save, but I did get sims and nightlife...but yea. Sorry to hear, try restarting your computer and re installing it...it should work.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:57 am
And where are your parents through all of this? If I saw anyone doing ANYTHING to mess up a story I have going on The Sims or otherwise mess up anything in my game they are getting a freaking slap across the face.  

pinapplepielady

2,350 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
The Sims 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items