Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply Thread Archive
;-;

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Binana

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 4:58 pm
;----; So like, I finally got one of the expansions and installed in on my comp. Was only Celebration so it didn't really cost much (Tried university but it was such a big thing my comp couldn't handle it DDDD cool And it worked, it loaded up, and everything was functional 'til I got on the game and stuff, and now, apparently, all of the walls on the house are this huge, disgusting red color and no matter what I do, so I uninstalled it, and being the idiot I am, forgot to package the gorgeous sims my best friend made for me, along with half the stuff I made. ~_~ Today is not a good day.  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 9:00 am
Is there maybe a patch you need to download? I don't have Celebration, so I'm not sure. But I'm sorry this happened to you. =/  

PriestessSelwyn

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 3:52 pm
This is a graphics card problem. It first appeared with Family Fun Stuff. Some people have reported that uninstalling and reinstalling can fix it but others have had to either update their graphics card or buy a new one completely.

This belongs in the Q&A section where I will move it to now and you will need a proper title so if you don't mind I'll edit that for you.  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 4:07 pm
Um, I wasn't asking. It was more of a story then a question. I knew what was wrong. Please don't move something I'm not asking about and change the title, even though I know you're just doing your job. :/  

Binana

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 4:12 pm
I apologise. I've moved it back to the main forum and removed my title edit.  
Thread Archive

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games