Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Lavender Lounge .: Questions and Assistance :.
Problem with wasps.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phaedra Metsa

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 12:52 am
I have the basement room of the house. During the last two to three days I have seen two wasps (I know they are wasps and not bees because my dad is a beekeeper so I know the differance) around my room. This has never happend before. Flys-yes, those little green flying bugs that I have no idea what they are called-yes, spiders-WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY TOO MANY OF, ect. But never any wasps, or bees for that matter. I was able to squash one of them but the other is still crawling around. Does anyone have any suggestions? I absoultly HATE wasps. I don't care if they do any good, I HATE them. They don't even have the decency to die after they've stung you like bees do. Any suggestions? I would really like to go back and sleep in my room but I do NOT want to get stung. I've been stung more times than I can count. On my head, on my tounge, in my armpit. You name it, I've been stung there. I don't care if the remidie is magickal or mundane, but I need one, and fast!

If you do know any way(s) to help, please pm my regular account that I thankfully just got back, Arya Elda. Or e-mail me at arya.elda@yahoo.com . I would like a pm or an e-mail because my parents are strong christians and since I am only 14 I haven't told them about me & Wicca, so I probably won't be in here again for awhile. And sorry about my horrible spelling.
Thanks!  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 10:05 am
Carefully check around the outside of the house on the foudation to figure out how they are getting in. Seal the gap with caulk. Problem solved. whee  

Starlock
Crew

Conan The Barbie Doll

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:25 pm
Gyaah. gonk I would run screaming if anyone even said the word "wasp/bee/hornet" in my general direction.  
The Lavender Lounge .: Questions and Assistance :.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games