US Book Cover - I Noticed Something Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Noelani Rules

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:50 am
Bioinformagics
Voldemort can split his soul into as many pieces as he has committed murders. He chose seven because it is a powerful magical number. There is a spell that must be cast to create a Horcrux, and no evidence that he was able to cast it before the Avada Kedavra reversed on him. This does not necessarily rule out that Harry is a Horcrux, since it is fact that some of Voldemort's powers transferred to Harry when the spell backfired.

I think the key to removing a Horcrux within Harry himself is the power which Harry has, that Voldemort does not - Love. Voldemort cannot possess Harry because Harry's love is strong and causes Voldemort pain. I think that Harry's ability to love will factor into this book, as it was very prominently mentioned in the Order of the Phoenix.

3nodding

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:02 pm
It's possible.
I like the new book covers.  

Fleur Evette

Shigures Editor

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 3:11 pm
Noelani Rules
Shigures Editor
But, I was thinking that if he/his scar was a Horcrux, wouldn't he have to kill himself or, like, slice of his forehead or something? =_=ll Anyway, I think his hair's just in the way. Or maybe Mary GrandPre just forgot to draw it in. XDDD

Didn't the locket have a snake on it or something? I forget..

I dunno about the locket, but the scar was always prominent in the other books...

I don't think she would forget something like his scar.

Hm, maybe not. It's good evidence supporting the "Harry is a Horcrux" theory. I wonder how he got rid of his scar (assuming he is a Horcrux)..

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 2:18 pm
The scars there! i can see it! It kind of blends with the hair, but look closer!

but i wonder what the pouch is for...  

HackAutoSystem5

The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas