The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply Coupling
HBP coupling (Warning:spoilers) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What pairing did you like the best in the HBP?
Ron/Hermione
28%
 28%  [ 7 ]
Ron/Lavander
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Harry/Ginny
32%
 32%  [ 8 ]
Ginny/Dean
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Tonks/Lupin
40%
 40%  [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 25

Disaster-of-Dreams

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 7:08 am
Loie
monochan
I thought the whole Tonks/Lupin thing was really random... it was nice though, because it seemed like they could both use some cheering up

Well, I've always been a shipper. I just think they had that connection from the begining.
yay you! I love the ship too, maybe in the epilogue they will get married and have little colorful kids!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 11:44 pm
ron and hermione! but I also love Ginny and harry! ron and lavender..... yuck! the same to ginny and dean.... but tonks and lupin is a great cupple!  

ibrahimovic

Cherrihana

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 5:26 am

~ ~ ~ - - - > < - - - ~ ~ ~

Harry and Luna forever. heart
Ron and Hermione is also good.
I don't really like the whole Lupin and Tonks thingy.

Did I mention I really hate Harry/Ginny?
(No offense to anyone >_>)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Cherrihana **--
Thinking of you wherever you are..
We pray for our sorrows to end..
And hope out hearts will blend..
Now I will step forward to realise this wish.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 10:05 am
Disaster-of-Dreams
Loie
monochan
I thought the whole Tonks/Lupin thing was really random... it was nice though, because it seemed like they could both use some cheering up

Well, I've always been a shipper. I just think they had that connection from the begining.
yay you! I love the ship too, maybe in the epilogue they will get married and have little colorful kids!
Multi-colored Werepups. biggrin  

~Dancing~Through~Life~

3,550 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Consumer 100

ibrahimovic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 12:36 am
Ron/Hermione and Luna/Neville!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:19 am
i am for harry/hermione

i could care less about ron and ginny  

sandflea

imKirsten!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:29 pm
most people in here arent gonna like me for this but.....i cant stand harry/ginny and im not really big on ron/hermione. im not sure why i dont like these 2 pairings but i just dont.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 5:20 pm
I loved Tonks and Lupin, even though it completely thrwe me. But reading the book again, you can see the hints.

I loved Ron and Hermione; I'm so glad that something concrete finally happened. But I don't think that Hermione needed Ron and Lavender to get together to figure out how she felt; I think she already knew. Actually I'm sure she did.

Love Ginny and Harry, I didn't even think this one came out of the blue. I think he fell for her without even realising. Like on the train where he wants to sit with her going to school because he's just so used to spending time with her, and is disappointed when she leaves. Its just little things like that and the Love Potion that give it away throughout the book.

And I adored the where Fleur stood up for Bill; I wasn't sure she would still love him when he was scarred, but she does and it's so wonderful.  

Spoilt_lil_missy

Shigures Editor

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 9:01 am
monochan

Yeah, that's what I thought, as well. =]  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 6:01 pm
well harry and cho happened fast and ended even faster. And harry liked her for like 2 years.

Harry and Ginny happened fast and ended fast too. And harry just liked her for about a couple months of the year.. So I reallly don't see that working. Knowing Harry, he WILL keep Ginny out, but I know he won't be able to keep ron and hermione out.

Ron and Hermione still hasn't happened, so there is still some hope for me.
(I really don't like the Ron/Hermione ship) I think that her and harry would have a more full-filling, lasting relationship (just my opinion though)

As for the Tonks/Remus thing, I was completely surprised. I mean I like both of them well enough but its... eek <-- that sums it up lol  

lnkmstr10

Coupling

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces