Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
turning the dark spirits on someone(me)to rid me of a deep l

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CAN THESE AWFULL THINGS TRUE BE DONE TO ME?
  WILL I NEVER GET THE HELP INTO THE DEVILS HANDS SO I MAY BE FRED
View Results

scottmsilverberg

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 9:43 pm

ame: SCOTT MATTHEW SILVERBERG
DoB: 26 August 1971
Question:WILL I GET PUNISHED UNTILL I DIE

Cross: This spread is used to find the forces acting on your life. It is a very popular and common spread as it gives a deep insight to your life. The left rune represents an important happening in the past. The middle rune represents a deciding element of the present. The top rune represents a force that will work for you. The bottom rune represents a force that will work against you. The right rune represents the final outcome of the situation.

Kenaz
The stone is Merkstaved.
It may lead to isolation or information being hidden from you. It may also mean impending loss in a relationship. With a positive rune, the loss is temporary. With a negative rune the loss is permanent or the effects last long.

Eihwas
The stone is Reversed.
This may be a bad time for you. You may be confused and not able to take the right decisions. Whatever you may have built may be about to fall down. Do not fall to your weaknesses.

Laguz
This is the rune of 'intuitive knowledge' or 'water'. People explore their inner self and develop a psychic ability. This is an artistic rune which shows craftsmen with moody temperament. There may be self doubt which has to be overcome. This is also related to water in some form. Also indicates sexuality and fertility. Negative energy and unwanted thoughts are discarded. This rune relates to a female or the most important female in a man’s life.

Hagalaz
The stone is Merkstaved.
There may be a natural disaster or catastrophe. It may also lead to pain, suffering and disillusionment.
Nauthiz
This is the 'need' rune. It also is a negative omen. It announces upcoming trouble. It may also signify getting something that one wants but doesn’t need. There may also be some friction in your relationships. But it also helps you overcome mental obstacles and come out stronger.

********************************************************************************** Name: SCOTT MATTHEW SILVERBERG
Question:WILL SHARA HERSELF COME PUNISH ME

Norn: The rune on the far left indicates the first Norn, the subject or what the question is about. This indicates the set of events which occurred in the past that are responsible for the present situation. The middle rune indicates the second Norn, the course of actions that should be taken or the present situation. The right-most rune indicates the third Norn, the outcome of the problem.

Mannaz
The stone is Reversed.
Non one can help you. You are on your own and may have disconnected with your family and friends. There is a selfish attitude seen. Be careful of not going into depression.

Fehu
The stone is Merkstaved.
When merkstaved it means stagnation, infertility and loss or failure. With a positive rune it indicates a delay. With a negative rune, it is better to give up the project undertaken.

Nauthiz
The stone is Merkstaved.
You may be on the wrong track. If this rune shows with another negative rune, failure is inevitable. With positive rune, the task may be achieved but at a high cost.
**********************************************************************************
Name: SCOTT MATTHEW SILVERBERG
Question:WILL REAL WOMEN PUNISH ME TRYING TO MAKE ME BEG THEM TO EAT ME ONCE AND FOR ALL

Cross: This spread is used to find the forces acting on your life. It is a very popular and common spread as it gives a deep insight to your life. The left rune
Question:WILL HEN AND HATE COME PUNISH ME

Norn: The rune on the far left indicates the first Norn, the subject or what the question is about. This indicates the set of events which occurred in the past that are responsible for the present situation. The middle rune indicates the second Norn, the course of actions that should be taken or the present situation. The right-most rune indicates the third Norn, the outcome of the problem.

Mannaz
The stone is Reversed.
Non one can help you. You are on your own and may have disconnected with your family and friends. There is a selfish attitude seen. Be careful of not going into depression.

Jera
This rune means the 'harvest'. In other words 'you reap what you sow', the fruits of your efforts of hard work are seen now. There is gradual change in life and time is the key. At also indicates increase in fertility. This may be the start of a new life. It indicates the coming to end of a complete cycle in life.

Wunjo
The stone is Merkstaved.
There may be some unhappiness or a third party causing trouble. There may be some decisions that need to be taken but are being postponed. This may also mean you bad luck is about to change

represents an important happening in the past. The middle rune represents a deciding element of the present. The top rune represents a force that will work for you. The bottom rune represents a force that will work against you. The right rune represents the final outcome of the situation.

Algiz
This rune means 'defense' and 'protection'. This is not in a destructive manner but protection from evil. You need not worry about harm from any untoward source. This also means achieving your current goals and being satisfied about it. This is a very positive rune and is a rune of good influences.

Laguz
The stone is Merkstaved.
This is a period of stagnation. Also you may experience a lack of creativity. For a male querent, it may mean treachery from a female. For a female querent, it means that the female doesn’t trust her intuitions. You have to try you best to get out of the position you are in immediately.

Raidho
This rune represents the 'wheel of life'. It means that life is always going around in cycles and we need to come to terms with ourselves to survive in this world. It may also mean travel. Material and spiritual goals may be reached. More interest in the spiritual world and its hidden meanings. It also means a spiritual or a physical journey ending in a reunion. It can also mean a change in direction or profession.

Jera
The stone is Merkstaved.
There may be sudden set backs. This may be a bad time for starting some new venture.

Nauthiz
The stone is Merkstaved.
You may be on the wrong track. If this rune shows with another negative rune, failure is inevitable. With positive rune, the task may be achieved but at a high cost.
**********************************************************************************

Question:WILL HEN AND HATE COME PUNISH ME

Mannaz
The stone is Reversed.

Jera
This rune means the 'harvest'. In other words 'you reap what you sow', the fruits of your efforts of hard work are seen now. There is gradual change in life and time is the key. At also indicates increase in fertility. This may be the start of a new life. It indicates the coming to end of a complete cycle in life.

Wunjo
The stone is Merkstaved.
There may be some unhappiness or a third party causing trouble. There may be some decisions that need to be taken but are being postponed. This may also mean you bad luck is about to change

HELP ME! THIS IS WHAT I NEED DONE TO ME!!!!
please make websites and cd audio mind control subliminal's under jewels album "pieces of you"
and under "who'll save you soul"make subliminals to ensure my wife and her daughter punish me as rotten egg monsters and untill i pay you the amount you say i wont escape.

I am awake and aware in a dream.
This is a dream and I am awake in a dream.
Anything unusual in my dreams alerts me to the fact that I am dreaming.
I am lucid in my dreams now.
I am awake in a dream.
I use this opportunity to explore new realms and to develop and practice new abilities. I can manipulate time in my dreams.
I am in control of my dreams.
What would take hours and years to master in physical reality, I am now able to master within minutes of dream time.
My physical body is deeply asleep, while my mind is fully awake in a dream.
I remain lucid in my dreams as long as I desire.
I remain in a dream world, awake in a dream, fully focused on exploring my dream world, as long as I desire.
I am free to travel wherever I desire in my dream body.
I can fly in my dream body.
Whenever I fly in my dream body, I become fully aware that I am dreaming.
I am awake in a dream. I am free to meet with people I desire to meet. I can meet with people who can teach me the abilities I desire to learn now.
All the skills I develop and master in my dream world stay with me.
All doors are open to me.
All that I desire to know is revealed to me.
I am deeply grateful for my lucid dreams.
I am deeply grateful for my life.

IF YOU WANT TO GET GREATER AND EVER MORE POWERFULL MAGICALL POWERS AT THE EXPENSE OF A WILLING VICTUM OF THE CRUELLEST, EVILLEST, MOST HORRIBLE SUFFER FROM DANGEROUS, EVIL,HORRORFYING, NASTY AND NIGHTMARISH SUFFERING THEN GO OUT TO ALL THE WEB AND FIND AWFULLY CRUEL SATANIC WITCHES SORCERESSES,AND TELL THEM EASTER WILL LET THEM DO THE MOST HORRIBLE IF THEY ONLY PUNISH HIM WITH ALL HIS ROTTEN EGG MONSTER FANTASY PUNISHMENTS TELL THEM EGGS CAPTURE HIM AND EAT HIM HAVE THEM CONTACT scottyeagle@yahoo.com and he’ll negotiate with them his egg punishments until the tortures are cruel,horrible,evil, and unbearable enoth for them to enjoy the suffering they inflict on easter. Tell them if easter fails to satisfy their demands then he preinvites them to personally or send some other egg monster to eat him slowly for many hours but all the way he’s sucked in and remains in the egg until he has been completely digested!
i want to be punished and eatten by giant egg monsters
Just another 120host.net weblog

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

« quite serious powers and wish on me when….
sick them on easter
————————————————————————————————————————————————–
IMEDIATELY PUNISH ME WITH THE STENCH OF ENDLESS INFINATELY FASTER MADE ENDLESSLY AND UNBEARABLY AND HORRIDLY INFINATELY AMPLIFIED SMELL OF ENDLESSLY EVER INFINATELY ROTTENER AND NATIER ROTTEN EGGS EVER INFLICTED ON ME AS IF THIS PUNISHMENT HAS BEEN DONE TO ME ENDLESS NUMBERS OF EONS FURTHER AND FURTHER INTO THE PAST.
THE AWFULL AND HELLISH PUNISHMENTS WHERE I CAN’T ESCAPE THE CRUELTY
OF THE SMELL OF ROTTEN EGGS WILL BE MADE TO INCREASINGLY BE WORSENED EACH TIME I
GO TO [ EGG HELL ] WHEN I COME BACK FROM [ EGG HELL ] THE ROTTEN EGG SMELL PUNISHMENTS WILL HAVE BEEN ADDED TO BY EVIL DEMONS SO THAT JUST AS I WAS PUNISHED FOR NO LESS THAN 88 MONTHS EVEN AS LONG AS 888 TRILLION TRION EONS
I’LL GET PUNISHED AS IF I HAVE BEEN ALIVE AS LONG AS IN EGG HELL ALREADY.
HERE’S THE GENERAL DETAILS OF THE PUNISHMENTS I HOPE YOU REALLY DO PUT SPELLS ON ME TO IMMEDIATLE MAKE THESE HORRID THINGS INTO REALITY AND PLEASE MAKE IT CLEAR TO ME THAT THERE IS NO HOPE OF ESCAPING WHAT YOU DO TO ME.
THIS IS A SAMPLE OF WHAT GETS DONE TO ME:
I’VE CALLED A WITCH AND TOLD HER ABOUT MY FANTASY WHERE… WOMAN COME AND WEARING WHITE SHINNY LEATHER-LIKE PANTS AND LOOKING AT ME LIKE A EVIL HUNGRY MONSTER THEY SIT ON ME ONE ON MY LAP MY LEGS EVEN FACE AND WHEN I GET ERRECTION THEY ORDER ME TO GET INTO THEIR VAN THEN THEY STIPP ME AND TAKE TURNS TURNING INTO A HUGE GIANT SHELLESS ROTTEN SOFT BOILED MAN EATTING EGG MONSTER AND PUT ME IN FEET FIRST AND SO SLOWLY SUCK ME IN AS I SUFFER ENDLESS
MULTIPLE ORGASMS THEN ONCE SHE EATS ME SPITS ME OUT THEN ANOTHER TAKES HER TURN..
THIS MAKE HAPPEN TO ME AT LEAST TWICE A WEEK AND EVERY 18 HOURS HAVE VERY EVIL AND CRUEL ENTITIES TAKE ME TO ANOTHER REALITY WHERE I GET PUNISHED WITH ALL THESE PUNISHMENTS AND GET EATTEN WITH EVERY FANTASY I EVER FANTASIED ABOUT EGG MONSTERS AND MAKE SURE I AM PUNISHED IN EGG HELL NO LESS THEN 88 MONTHS AND PLEASE EVEN CAUSE IT TO BE NO LESS THAN 888 OCTILLION OCTILLION EONS AND AFTER MY PUNISHMENT IN EGG HELL I GET RETURNED TO THE EXACT MOMENT I WENT TO EGG HELL BUT THE SMELL AND PLEASE PUNISHMENTS ARE NOW INFLICTED UPON ME AT LEVELS WHICH THEY WOULD BE IF EACH MOMENT IN EGG HELL WERE CACULATED IN HOW LONG THE PUNISHMENTS HAVE BENN INFINATELY FASTER AND INFINELY AWFULLER BECAUSE EACH 18 HOURS I CAN ASK FOR A PERIOD WHERE I AM NOT PUNISHED BUT THIS IS ONLY FOR 88 MINUTES AND IF I DON’T CHANGE MY MIND BEFORE THE FIRST 8 MINUTES THEN WHEN I GO TO EGG HELL NEXT I’LL BE PUNISHED FOR EONS MINIMUM THEN WHEN I AM RETURNED TO MOMENT I LEFT I AM MADE TO REPEATEDLY GO TO EGG HELL AGAIN AND AGAIN FOR EVERY BILLIONTH OF A SECOND BEYOND THE EIGHT MINUTES I AM MADE TO GOTO EGG HELL 888888888 TIMES FOR EACH PERIOD BEYOND THE 8 MINUTES AND IF I ASK FOR THIS BREAK THEN AUTOMATICALLY FOR 18 DAYS I AM MADE TO GO TO EGG HELL EVERY 8 SECONS.
EACH EASTER SUNDAY I GO TO EGG HELL I GO TO A SPECIAL EGG HELL WHERE I LIVE A LIFE WHICH I HAVE JUST ASKED A WITCH TO DO THESE THINGS TO ME AND SHE TURNS OUT BE BE HORRRIBLY EVIL,CRUEL,VICIOUS,HATEFULL THAN I CAN IMAGINE AND SHE SAYS SOMETHING TO ME WHICH SWEARS SHE HERSEL RIGHT NOW IS COMING TO GET ME AND EAT ME AND SHE DOES BUT SHE TELEPORTS ME TO HER PLACE AND KEEPS ME PRISONER FOR THE REST OF THAT LIFE SHE EVEN WARS ME SHE EVENTUALLY WILL EAT ME ALL UP ONCE AND FOR
ALL.
THE CONJURATION OF PAIMON
FOR COMMUNICATION WITH A SPIRIT…
PAIMON IS CONSTRAINED BY DIVINE VIRTUE TO STAND BEFORE THE CONJURER AND DO THEIR BIDDING. HE IS A LIAISON TO THE REALM OF THE SPIRITS AND HATH THE ABILITY TO PROVIDE THE PRESENCE OF A DESIRED SPIRIT FOR THE PURPOSE OF COMMUNICATION. HE BINDETH THEM THAT RESIST HIM IN HIS OWN CHAINS, AND SUBJECTETH THEM TO THE CONJURER. GREAT CAUTION MUST BE TAKEN IN THE CONJURATION OF PAIMON AS HE IS ABLE TO BRING UNDESIRABLE AND DANGEROUS SPIRITS AS WELL AS THE CHATHTE AND HONORABLE.
UPON THE CALLING UP OF PAIMON, THE CONJURER MUST LOOK TO THE NORTHWEST AS THIS IS HIS HOUSE. A CIRCLE MUST BE DRAWN AND THE WORDS OF THE INVOCATION MUST BE SPOKEN ALOUD IN A CLEAR AND FIRM VOICE AS FOLLOWS:
ICONJURE THEE PAIMON BY THE POWER OF THE EVERLASTING VIRTUE OF THE HIGHEST THAT THOU SHALT APPEAR IN MY PRESENCE AND DO MY BIDDING LEST THEE SUFFER TH E EVERLASTING TORMENT AND SUFFERING FOR THY DISOBEDIENCE. LET THEE IN MY PRESENCE DO NO HARM THAT NO HAIR OF MY HEAD OR EVIL, BODILY OR GHOSTLY BEFALL ME. LET THEE IN MY PRESENCE ALLOW NO SPIRIT TAKE HOLD AND LINGER BEYOND THEIR CALLING SO THAT THEE MAY SUFFER FOR THEIR TRESPASS.
I CONJURE THEE PAIMON THAT THOU SHALT ACT AS INTERMEDIATOR IN MY COMMUNICATION AND THAT THOU SHALT NOW OFFER ME ACCESS TO THE SPIRIT (NAME THE NAME OF THE SPIRIT WITH WHICH YE WISH TO COMMUNICATE) SO THAT I MAY LEARN OF THEM AND THEIRS. FAIL NOT IN THIS CALLING AND IN THY CHAINS NEED BE LET THEM BE BOUND THAT THEY MAY DO WHAT OF THEM I ASK AND ANSWER ALL OF THEM THAT I ASK.
THE INVOCATION HAVING BEEN SPOKEN, ASK OF THE SPIRIT THOU HATH CALLED WHAT YE WILL. AND WHEN CONCLUDED, THE ENGAGEMENT DESIRED TO END, THE SPIRIT BROUGHT FORTH BY PAIMON SHALL NEED BE DISCHARGED FIRST AND FINALLY , THEN PAIMON NEED BE DISMISSED SO THAT HE SHALL NOT LINGER AND COME TO BE DISRUPTIVE.
————————————————————————————————————————————————–
IMEDIATELY PUNISH ME WITH THE STENCH OF ENDLESS INFINATELY FASTER MADE ENDLESSLY AND UNBEARABLY AND HORRIDLY INFINATELY AMPLIFIED SMELL OF ENDLESSLY EVER INFINATELY ROTTENER AND NATIER ROTTEN EGGS EVER INFLICTED ON ME AS IF THIS PUNISHMENT HAS BEEN DONE TO ME ENDLESS NUMBERS OF EONS FURTHER AND FURTHER INTO THE PAST.
THE AWFULL AND HELLISH PUNISHMENTS WHERE I CAN’T ESCAPE THE CRUELTY
OF THE SMELL OF ROTTEN EGGS WILL BE MADE TO INCREASINGLY BE WORSENED EACH TIME I
GO TO [ EGG HELL ] WHEN I COME BACK FROM [ EGG HELL ] THE ROTTEN EGG SMELL PUNISHMENTS WILL HAVE BEEN ADDED TO BY EVIL DEMONS SO THAT JUST AS I WAS PUNISHED FOR NO LESS THAN 88 MONTHS EVEN AS LONG AS 888 TRILLION TRION EONS
I’LL GET PUNISHED AS IF I HAVE BEEN ALIVE AS LONG AS IN EGG HELL ALREADY.
HERE’S THE GENERAL DETAILS OF THE PUNISHMENTS I HOPE YOU REALLY DO PUT SPELLS ON ME TO IMMEDIATLE MAKE THESE HORRID THINGS INTO REALITY AND PLEASE MAKE IT CLEAR TO ME THAT THERE IS NO HOPE OF ESCAPING WHAT YOU DO TO ME.
THIS IS A SAMPLE OF WHAT GETS DONE TO ME:
I’VE CALLED A WITCH AND TOLD HER ABOUT MY FANTASY WHERE… WOMAN COME AND WEARING WHITE SHINNY LEATHER-LIKE PANTS AND LOOKING AT ME LIKE A EVIL HUNGRY MONSTER THEY SIT ON ME ONE ON MY LAP MY LEGS EVEN FACE AND WHEN I GET ERRECTION THEY ORDER ME TO GET INTO THEIR VAN THEN THEY STIPP ME AND TAKE TURNS TURNING INTO A HUGE GIANT SHELLESS ROTTEN SOFT BOILED MAN EATTING EGG MONSTER AND PUT ME IN FEET FIRST AND SO SLOWLY SUCK ME IN AS I SUFFER ENDLESS
MULTIPLE ORGASMS THEN ONCE SHE EATS ME SPITS ME OUT THEN ANOTHER TAKES HER TURN..
THIS MAKE HAPPEN TO ME AT LEAST TWICE A WEEK AND EVERY 18 HOURS HAVE VERY EVIL AND CRUEL ENTITIES TAKE ME TO ANOTHER REALITY WHERE I GET PUNISHED WITH ALL THESE PUNISHMENTS AND GET EATTEN WITH EVERY FANTASY I EVER FANTASIED ABOUT EGG MONSTERS AND MAKE SURE I AM PUNISHED IN EGG HELL NO LESS THEN 88 MONTHS AND PLEASE EVEN CAUSE IT TO BE NO LESS THAN 888 OCTILLION OCTILLION EONS AND AFTER MY PUNISHMENT IN EGG HELL I GET RETURNED TO THE EXACT MOMENT I WENT TO EGG HELL BUT THE SMELL AND PLEASE PUNISHMENTS ARE NOW INFLICTED UPON ME AT LEVELS WHICH THEY WOULD BE IF EACH MOMENT IN EGG HELL WERE CACULATED IN HOW LONG THE PUNISHMENTS HAVE BENN INFINATELY FASTER AND INFINELY AWFULLER BECAUSE EACH 18 HOURS I CAN ASK FOR A PERIOD WHERE I AM NOT PUNISHED BUT THIS IS ONLY FOR 88 MINUTES AND IF I DON’T CHANGE MY MIND BEFORE THE FIRST 8 MINUTES THEN WHEN I GO TO EGG HELL NEXT I’LL BE PUNISHED FOR EONS MINIMUM THEN WHEN I AM RETURNED TO MOMENT I LEFT I AM MADE TO REPEATEDLY GO TO EGG HELL AGAIN AND AGAIN FOR EVERY BILLIONTH OF A SECOND BEYOND THE EIGHT MINUTES I AM MADE TO GOTO EGG HELL 888888888 TIMES FOR EACH PERIOD BEYOND THE 8 MINUTES AND IF I ASK FOR THIS BREAK THEN AUTOMATICALLY FOR 18 DAYS I AM MADE TO GO TO EGG HELL EVERY 8 SECONS.
EACH EASTER SUNDAY I GO TO EGG HELL I GO TO A SPECIAL EGG HELL WHERE I LIVE A LIFE WHICH I HAVE JUST ASKED A WITCH TO DO THESE THINGS TO ME AND SHE TURNS OUT BE BE HORRRIBLY EVIL,CRUEL,VICIOUS,HATEFULL THAN I CAN IMAGINE AND SHE SAYS SOMETHING TO ME WHICH SWEARS SHE HERSEL RIGHT NOW IS COMING TO GET ME AND EAT ME AND SHE DOES BUT SHE TELEPORTS ME TO HER PLACE AND KEEPS ME PRISONER FOR THE REST OF THAT LIFE SHE EVEN WARS ME SHE EVENTUALLY WILL EAT ME ALL UP ONCE AND FOR
ALL.
THE CONJURATION OF PAIMON
FOR COMMUNICATION WITH A SPIRIT…
PAIMON IS CONSTRAINED BY DIVINE VIRTUE TO STAND BEFORE THE CONJURER AND DO THEIR BIDDING. HE IS A LIAISON TO THE REALM OF THE SPIRITS AND HATH THE ABILITY TO PROVIDE THE PRESENCE OF A DESIRED SPIRIT FOR THE PURPOSE OF COMMUNICATION. HE BINDETH THEM THAT RESIST HIM IN HIS OWN CHAINS, AND SUBJECTETH THEM TO THE CONJURER. GREAT CAUTION MUST BE TAKEN IN THE CONJURATION OF PAIMON AS HE IS ABLE TO BRING UNDESIRABLE AND DANGEROUS SPIRITS AS WELL AS THE CHATHTE AND HONORABLE.
UPON THE CALLING UP OF PAIMON, THE CONJURER MUST LOOK TO THE NORTHWEST AS THIS IS HIS HOUSE. A CIRCLE MUST BE DRAWN AND THE WORDS OF THE INVOCATION MUST BE SPOKEN ALOUD IN A CLEAR AND FIRM VOICE AS FOLLOWS:
ICONJURE THEE PAIMON BY THE POWER OF THE EVERLASTING VIRTUE OF THE HIGHEST THAT THOU SHALT APPEAR IN MY PRESENCE AND DO MY BIDDING LEST THEE SUFFER TH E EVERLASTING TORMENT AND SUFFERING FOR THY DISOBEDIENCE. LET THEE IN MY PRESENCE DO NO HARM THAT NO HAIR OF MY HEAD OR EVIL, BODILY OR GHOSTLY BEFALL ME. LET THEE IN MY PRESENCE ALLOW NO SPIRIT TAKE HOLD AND LINGER BEYOND THEIR CALLING SO THAT THEE MAY SUFFER FOR THEIR TRESPASS.
I CONJURE THEE PAIMON THAT THOU SHALT ACT AS INTERMEDIATOR IN MY COMMUNICATION AND THAT THOU SHALT NOW OFFER ME ACCESS TO THE SPIRIT (NAME THE NAME OF THE SPIRIT WITH WHICH YE WISH TO COMMUNICATE) SO THAT I MAY LEARN OF THEM AND THEIRS. FAIL NOT IN THIS CALLING AND IN THY CHAINS NEED BE LET THEM BE BOUND THAT THEY MAY DO WHAT OF THEM I ASK AND ANSWER ALL OF THEM THAT I ASK.
THE INVOCATION HAVING BEEN SPOKEN, ASK OF THE SPIRIT THOU HATH CALLED WHAT YE WILL. AND WHEN CONCLUDED, THE ENGAGEMENT DESIRED TO END, THE SPIRIT BROUGHT FORTH BY PAIMON SHALL NEED BE DISCHARGED FIRST AND FINALLY , THEN PAIMON NEED BE DISMISSED SO THAT HE SHALL NOT LINGER AND COME TO BE DISRUPTIVE.
This entry was posted on Thursday, February 22nd, 2007 at 1:11 am and is filed under Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site. Edit this entry.
Leave a Reply
Logged in as easter. Logout »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i want to be punished and eatten by giant egg monsters is proudly powered by WordPress MU running on 120host.net. Create a new blog and join in the fun!
email1: rsbme100710es@yahoo.com
scottyeagle@yahoo.com

REALLY PLEASE EMAIL TO INQUIRE. I NEED THESE AWFULL THINGS DONE TO ME TO ESCAPE MY SINNFULLNESS OF WANTING IT...
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 4:38 pm

What in hell are you bloody on about? Like anyone read past the first paragraph of this tome? LOL

Vere412

Kechero

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 6:47 pm

(are you okey??????? you need serius help......why do you want to hurt yourself??????)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:42 am

As you wish.
*sends an invisible egg to swallow the maker of this thread*
I'll throw in a melon....
*throws in a melon*

cool

Krusadin

Role Playing IC and OOC

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers