Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mcm
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 1:56 pm
Useful things to know.

I- This guild features lists of cool places that you should visit; "hidden" gems in Towns, if you will.

II- Often these places will be empty. We are not claiming you will always find people in the places listed, just that they are spots worth a visit.

Suggestions of things to do in TOWNS

Go Bar Hopping-
Just use the list of bars provided in this guide, and with a friend, visit them all!!

- A Gaian Theatre!!
A group of gaian actors perform, and we can just sit there and watch!
Look in "Random cool places"; it's finally a reality!! XD

-A Gaian Nightclub
The kind that has a bouncer in the entrance, bartenders and such. People can pay a small fee (50g?) to enter so that the employees get paid.

-A nicely done RP wedding

There are already some great chapels. Now we need nice places to have a reception, or parties in general. C'mon people we have food, great furniture available for decor. It should be fun!!

- A block party!!
Gather your friends and neighbors and celebrate!

-A Country Club!
I dunno if that is the right name, but the idea is a place that can be rented for events such as celebrating a party, reception, etc The decoration should change according to the occassion XD

-Claim a Commerce!
Find a bar, restaurant or cafe that you like and tell your friends about it. Make it your lil gathering spot. A hideway in Towns to chill and relax together XD

FAQ

• The most popular zipcode is the first one: 001000.
  • A questionable pastime of many gaians is to stalk Admins houses... creepy, right? But many people do it >.<
  • In the middle of every zipcode, block 5, there is a fountain. A non-residential place for people to get together.
  • Another popular place is The Public Bathroom, address listed in "Random cool places".
  • Fun groups of people to be seen in Towns are the Penguins, and the Tetris crowd, among others. For more info, look for their threads in the Towns forum.^^
  • To sell or buy land, please read Wolfie's sticky: it has all you need to know.
  • Become a regular! Most Gaian commerces are made for the enjoyment of the public. If you like one place and there are not many people there, bring your friends, make it your place. ^__^

Links

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 1:57 pm
mcm
Bad habit? sweatdrop

Lol! Goof blaugh  

Teh Shoujo
Vice Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

Ninina
Captain

Festive Celebrator

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 2:12 pm
You guys are fast! XD  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 2:13 pm
That's what SHE said.  

mcm
Vice Captain

Ninina
Captain

Festive Celebrator

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 3:44 pm
M, would you like to do Bars too?  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 3:47 pm
I spose I could pick that up.  

mcm
Vice Captain

Ninina
Captain

Festive Celebrator

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 3:52 pm
mcm
I spose I could pick that up.

If you like it, it's yours. :33  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 4:05 pm
Mm, what of the stuff from the first page? Have some of it in the welcome post, or don't worry about putting up duplicate information?  

mcm
Vice Captain

Ninina
Captain

Festive Celebrator

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 4:06 pm
mcm
Mm, what of the stuff from the first page? Have some of it in the welcome post, or don't worry about putting up duplicate information?

Okies, that is definitely a good idea. :33

I'll de-sticky my announcement and get to work on the Welcome thread instead.  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 12:08 am
This thread could become the Suggestions/Additional fun ideas sticky 3nodding If you wouldn't mind M taking it over, Nin heart  

Teh Shoujo
Vice Captain

Crawfish Prime
Vice Captain

9,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 2:09 am
Weird, this is the only non places in towns thread i haven't posted in, i wonder why not.......  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 1:19 pm
I went ahead and changed it anyways sweatdrop I just want to get things done quickly so we can get this guild populated and awesome! 3nodding  

Teh Shoujo
Vice Captain

mcm
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 4:15 pm
Teh Shoujo
I went ahead and changed it anyways sweatdrop I just want to get things done quickly so we can get this guild populated and awesome! 3nodding

Super agreed.  
The Guide to the best places in Towns

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff