Welcome to Gaia! ::

Prisoners of Society- An Alternative Music Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply I Hate Every Day Without You...-- Life Issues & Help Center.
HOSHIT

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

So like..what now?
  HOMYGODD
View Results

Status Quo Joe

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 9:52 pm
Okay, Tonight I went to a friends birthday party thing at the movies. We saw POC3. Anyway, She eventually sits by me. Now before I go on, we've liked eachother for a remarkably long time. It's like Woah. Anyway so she starts petting my remarkably soft hair. She keeps saying "it's soft" " I love it" etc. Eventually We just stared at eachother. I knew we were gonna make-out but I just would smile and laugh. Then I cant really remember but it happened and all of a sudden she was on top of me and we were making out. This would be great news, if; I wasn't sitting next to my ex, Now all of her friends and most of mine know, Everyone I know, Specifically all my friends, Every single one, Range their liking from Dis liek to absolutley Hating her.
YAY!

Spoon fed
What should I do?
How should I deal with all the hate?
What the ******** was going through my head?

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 11:04 pm
Well, even if you and your ex are friends, there shouldn't be a problem with you doing that to someone else.

I don't see why it's a big deal. You're not dating anymore, you guys are "exes" for a reason. Everyone needs to ******** OFF and everyone needs to realize it was an "in the moment" thing and not meant to piss anybody off. You weren't purposely trying to get back at your ex.

I think you need to tell everyone this.
Keep a tough skin, hold your head high. Don't be ashamed that everyone's pissed off because something just happened to work out for you.

Killer Zeit
Vice Captain

Status Quo Joe

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 5:31 am
Zeit Rachen Havoc
Well, even if you and your ex are friends, there shouldn't be a problem with you doing that to someone else.

I don't see why it's a big deal. You're not dating anymore, you guys are "exes" for a reason. Everyone needs to ******** OFF and everyone needs to realize it was an "in the moment" thing and not meant to piss anybody off. You weren't purposely trying to get back at your ex.

I think you need to tell everyone this.
Keep a tough skin, hold your head high. Don't be ashamed that everyone's pissed off because something just happened to work out for you.
biggrin That sounds about right.  
I Hate Every Day Without You...-- Life Issues & Help Center.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games