Submit

Licorious Kasaki

Tipsy Regular

5,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 3:24 pm
I think tatoos are fine unless you get them on privates. then you know you got problems.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:31 am
My dad has one huge tat, my mom has 4. Yet both of them rag on me for wanting one.

People will accept you or they won't. I honestly think that people who won't accept you for a little ink aren't worth it.

Anyway, this generation will soon be the main one, the important one. Tats will be accepted by society then.  

Neon~Starshine

Questionable Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Argetlam13

Shirtless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:05 am
GOTHICGUY1
You should do what you want and dont worry about other peoples oppinion.
I hear that you can get them removed. biggrin

You can get them done over, not removed. They'll just ink over it in your skin color, and it hurts ten times worse. Anyways, considering my professional knowledge in the matter, You should really consider what it is, and where you're getting it. If you are really scared of the people, than put it somewhere where no one will see it unless you show them, or wear something like a bikini. A lot of work areas don't accept tats in obvious places, and will make you cover them up, which can be rather uncomfortable. So, I suggest you have a good idea that means something to you(not a tramp stamp), and put it somewhere that will hide it(if it means that much, put it on your heart). If you hide it, you'll know it's there, and you won't get a lot of stereotypical stares, etc... Just my professional opinion.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:22 am
I've had one in mind for over five years that I still haven't gotten yet.
It would be my first tattoo and it is one of the stupidest things I have ever created.
Still I like it and I wonder if I will ever get it.
burning_eyes
It is a circle with "N is for Neville who died of Ennui" around the outside edge. Inside the circle there is a pennyfarthing bicycle as seen on The Prisoner TV show. Inside the circle formed by the front wheel of the bike is a Dalek from the Doctor Who TV Show.
Dumb a** idea incorperating books and television.
Still it sits in my mind after all this time.
So the choice is entirely yours. Sit in a quiet room with the lights off and close your eyes. Imagine the tattoo on your body. Imagine never showing it to anyone else to impress or scare them.
Still want it? Get it!  

Umberella

fallinangels

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 8:09 am
rnalice
Soon I will be getting my first tattoo and Im very excited. Yay me! It means a lot to me and Ive put a lot of thought into what it is, i.e. its not a skull of a butterfly…

However I am a little afraid to get it, why because the idea that has been instilled in my head, that I will regret it and/or people will look at me funny and Ill never get a job. To me this is half true I wont regret it, but I am afraid people will look at me funny. My greatest worry, my parents generation judging me for the art under my skin.

Body mods are getting a funny reputation, they are becoming more accepted yet, theres always that nagging feeling that they are wrong in some way or that it will be regretted later.

What do you think, are my parents right? Will I just grow tired to my tattoo and piercing, where they a bad idea?

Or are they wrong, and should they realize that though this may not be their “thing”, they should be more accepting of it?
What do you think of people with tattoos and body piercings?

well i think you should get a tat where you can hide it if need be. as for pirceings just don't gauge them too much. i have a tat on my right arm but a short sleeve shirt is enough to cover it  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:21 pm
I have several tatoos and piercings...but I don't have parents so I don't have to worry about hiding them...  

Matsumoto_Eureka

Matsumoto_Eureka

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:18 pm
Eureka_Sato_Okui
I have several tatoos and piercings...but I don't have parents so I don't have to worry about hiding them...

And I don't reget any of them....=^^=  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:16 am
You should think about it for a while. If you feel that you still want it get it where you can cover up. I've just got a tattoo on my shoulder blade so I can cover/uncover it. My mum bought all my piercings and my tattoo as b-day/Christmas presents 4laugh . Its your body you do want you want but look for a good artist.  

Kohanna13

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:19 am
Even if you do regret your tat one day, it's your own decision. You can always get a cover-up.
Besides, at the end of the day, it's your skin.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:07 pm
do it, get one
and you can get a job if you got one alot of places jus tell you to cover it up
or put something over it or something
but thats mostly shitty fast food Restaurants
but people wont look at you funny ubless they are REALLY christian or something
and lots of people will be more interested about you
and thats always fun lol

Im Deceased

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items