Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply Sims Q&A and Help
Help with University

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

izfreek

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 4:42 am
Ok so I'm playing this family and their 2 teenagers are in college. Now one of the teens fell in love with an NPC student in their dorm and I want them to get married. How could I get to play them so I could get those 2 married?  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 11:14 am
Once your sim graduates from college, move him/her into a house (or back to the family house). Then invite the love interest over and propose for him/her to "move in". If he/she accepts, he/she will immediately graduate from college and move in as an adult, and then you can get married.  

Strya

izfreek

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 1:07 pm
Ok thanks!  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 2:50 pm
You're welcome!

And just cause I feel like rambling... I once got my college-graduated sim to marry one of her professors. The professor came with barely any simoleons (I suppose that's realistic! wink ), and no job and almost no skills. I thought it odd that a university professor had no skills.  

Strya

izfreek

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 3:55 pm
Really? Wow.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 4:36 am
At the opposite end of the scale I married a paperboy off to one of my Sims and although they didn't add any money he had virtually every skill bar full!  

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100

Strya

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 11:22 am
That's one of the reasons I prefer marrying my sims to townies rather than to my own created sims. You never know what you're going to get.  
Sims Q&A and Help

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games