Reply SCA Guild
Give a heart for a hero

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LoneDuke

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 5:15 am
On this day we remember our heros, give them a heart.

heart

This one is for Ron King who died as a result of the Viet Nam War.
This day he is at rest. May he rest well for all he gave.

heart  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 6:06 am
heart

For my mom.  

Ringbender

Wulfric88

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 7:36 pm
heart for my god-father  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 8:14 pm
heart For my Grandfather - a man of few words, but each and every one was full of wisdom.  

Naito_Mitsukai

north_of_nita

3,050 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 8:49 pm
heart to my uncle: the one man I can truly trust  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 1:43 pm
heart For my father, for surviving fourteen years in and out of the hospital, surviving a 1% chance to live, surviving a double stroke/heart attack, surviving acute chronic pancreatitus, for dealing with diabetis, and for surviving kidney failure and an artery connecting to his kidney.

If I grow up to be half the man he is, I'll be twice what it takes to be a Hero.  

Serrated Combat Wife

Familiar Girl

9,250 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Full closet 200

Eclyps Th1rt3en

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 2:07 am
heart for my gram, she was the first head matron in the united states of america. she went above and beyond for her job, and for her family. she worked as a jail matron for 23 years, and many of the inmates told her she was the mother they never had. even still as i grew up, former inmates would walk up to her and talk to her thanking her for all her amazing kindness and compassion. she loveed helping others, and she dedicated her life to service despite all the odds, and struggling to just get by herself. even those who were unrelated to her would always call her Gram, out of the love and respect they had for her. she was such an amazing person and she never stopped doing good. it was so hard for her in her last years to be the one who needed help. the words here are not even near enough to describe how amazing she was. she was so great to the police, they named one of the most prestigious police awards in utah after her, and my granfather, who'm i never met. given to those who provide examplary and meritorious service. I wish that i could be just a fraction of what she was. she will forever be my hero.  
SCA Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games