Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [Joel's Diary]
Envy: It runs in the Family (Spoilers. :3)(Now Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Person Count!
+1
100%
 100%  [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 12

Sin Of Spite

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 2:39 pm
~Your friend must learn how to supress her anger... This thing may resemble my cousin, but her anger is misguided.~ The man stared at her quizically before looking back to Enigma, drawing forth a folded slip of paper. "The patern on this paper is a sealing aura. Memorize it. Until we find anything else, this arcane mark is the homunculus' only weakness. Lure one such being into the circle, and he will be weakened to a temporary state of mortality."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 2:50 am
Enigma growled at the young man's mention of Erin... He gave the young man a icy glance as he disappeared, thinking the young man was another arrogant agent of SHIELD. He bit his lip as he closed the door, thinking on why he had mentioned Rodo. He recalled how Rin had always mention that guy on one of their friendly drinks... How he was the one that always stood by the twin sisters... He had heard on how the guy disappeared and how his body was never found....

He looked up from his thoughts as he saw Erin's pale face, seemingly shocked at the news she had also heard. Then he recalled the last piece of information that the arrogant young man said to him, and the symbol he had shown at him... "Was she acting like that because of that symbol?" Enigma thought worriedly...  

enigma_098
Vice Captain

Sin Of Spite

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 6:18 am
"Well done... Your improvisions were excellent..." Rhapsody's voice echoed in Rodo's head, and a smile slowly crept onto his lips as he turned to leave. Soon outside of the appartment complex and near a popular Sushi Bar named 'Kano's', he met up with the girl, whom was dressed in quite the attractive blue dress, the skirt just falling beneath her knees.. She brushed some hair from her left eye and grinned.

"... How about we put some real food in that stomach...? You've been living off of those disgusting things your master made for years..."

The two entered the restaurant, and some people looked rather surprised to see Rodo there, though they said nothing, passing off his identical appearance as a mere coincidence. Rhapsody smirked as they awaited to be tended to, and she stared at Rodo for a few moments, smirking slightly.

"... What worries you?" she finally asked him, cocking her head to the side. "... Everything's falling into place..."

"... I still don't know if I'm comfortable fighting Rin..." he replied. Rhapsody's smirk vanished, replaced by a comforting smile... In this situation, though, it was more eerie than comforting. She drew her left hand from her side and placed it upon his right, stroking it gently... For an instant, Rodo felt totally numb. Old emotions never die, as they always say.

"... Rodo... Perhaps you don't have to..." She grinned, then drew close to whisper in his ear. "... After all... You are my prime Chevalier. Your abilities may not have awakened yet, but within days you should be able to talk to Rin without much problem... She won't be able to tell you're my little pet... And that's what you've always wanted to be..." Her smile spread as she slowly held his hand in hers, and Rodo's heart absolutely sank. "... Right?"

"... But... Wouldn't you want me to use that vantage point to kill her?" he asked in a soft whisper, causing Rhapsody's giggle to follow.

"... No, silly... At least, not until this crazy human's dealt with. Spend some time with her, get to know her..." Her eyes slowly closed and she let out a sigh. "... She's lucky, you know... All of her chevaliers are ugly, in my honest opinion... Perhaps with the exception of Enigma."

"... What's that supposed to mean?" Rodo asked, his eyes widening as he blinked a couple of times.

"... You'll see."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:01 pm
Erin sighed, looking seriously at Enigma. "That young man, the one you just talked to... was the same from the other night." She confessed her knowledge, knowing that she had just let him get away. Her fear of conflict had been the only reason that she hadn't said anything, and she felt both relieved by it and in grief by it. "I mean, the hologram that he showed you was actually him. I don't know how he's changed so dramatically, or why he came to see you. But I know that it was him." Erin wanted so badly to describe to him how she knew, but it wouldn't make things better, just more confused.

Kenaserenity
Crew

enigma_098
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:23 pm
Grabbing his right arm, Enigma just stared at her... His thoughts returned to last night, the carnage and bloodlust that happened in battle... He knew the scent of the b*****d he had pierced, but how was it possible the young man stood in front of him without even giving small hint that he was responsible for the bloody murder... "What the heck is going on? That young man is the one I bloody pierced last night... then looks like Rodo Hiamaru... Damn it... Now Rhapsody wants a meeting with me when I should be killing her... This situations really messed up..." Enigma thought as he slumped beside down the floor, his back on the floor as he messed up his hair.

Before all of this happened, he had only two objectives... finish off on of the twins then after completing it, drink the blood on of the vials he had stolen, to rest in peace... But now... knowing he had a reason to live, these darn chiropteran newtypes were messing around his life. He had only one hope of answer now... And sooner or later... he was gonna let Rin start talking... whether he was her chevalier or not, he was gonna force the answers one way or the another.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:59 pm
"... Hmmm... Well..." Rhapsody started, smiling again as her eyes closed. "... I believe you've been 'figured out'... Enigma knows you're Rodo Hiamaru... Which means he's certain that I don't want to kill him..." A chilling laugh left those soft lips as here eyes opened, glistening eeriely. "... You'll have your wish soon, Enigma..."

"... He seeks death... Doesn't he?"

"He's seen his share of... Dreaded things."

"Haven't we all? Having to watch myself die from the eyes of a souless puppet was all the torture I could stand... And then my soul being imprisoned in the Ourobourus..."

"... Ah... So that's the weakpoint?" she giggled, but that laugh was met by a stern look of concern.

"... Never destroy the Ourobourus of a homunculus. If you do, what humanity they can maintain will slip away and they will become embodiments of the very sin they were born of..." He looked to the waiter as he came back, placing sake beside each of their plates. Rodo took a taste of his and swished the alcohol around in its cup. "... For example... If you would have struck the back of my neck and totally destroyed my seal, I would have gone on a killingspree. This town would have been wiped clear off the map, followed by the next, and the next, until someone finally would put me out of my misery. For those crimes, my soul would be damned to hell eternal, even though it wouldn't be my fault."

"... That's... Cruel, Rodo..." She replied, unable to think of a way to respond. This even caught her off guard, which was a rare occurance...

Sin Of Spite

Kenaserenity
Crew
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:13 pm
Erin was confused by the names Enigma mentioned. "I think I'm missing part of the story here... Who are Rodo Hiamaru and Rhapsody?" Erin still had no clue about any of the wars between human and chiropteran, or between Rhapsody and Rin. "I think I might be able to help more if I know more." She looked down on him on the floor, a bit awkward.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:59 pm
"I only know a small part about Rodo... But Rhapsody? Well... she's the twin sister of my mistress, Rin. Rin was the one responsible for turning me nto a chevalier... If you want to know more, I suggest you accompany me to Rin's place." Enigma said quietly to her, knowing that she was also as confused as he is in the whole affair. "I wonder... Does Rin know about these Rodo look-alike?" Enigma muttered as both he and the girl proceeded to go to Rin's place...  

enigma_098
Vice Captain

[Joel's Diary]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas