7,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Member 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:24 pm
I hate when I have to choose. xd
I didn't care for the first set of opening's and ending's so...yeah

As for openings (Which I loved the most):

1) Well my all time favorite is Colors of The Heart. It made me love UVERworld soo much.

2) Coming in very close second is Season's Call I love HYDE with a passion. heart

3) Third is Raion. I hated this so much after is replaced my Colors of the Heart. I was so sad! XD But then I started listening to it (like I am now) and it grew on me. But man, does it have the weirdest lyrics EVER!

As for Endings (I only really liked This Love.)

1) This Love is great. I loved Angela Aki since she did the song for Final Fantasy 12. Plus I'm a huge sucker for SayaxHaji and that put the icing on the cake. ^^

2) Cry No More I didn't really care for it but it fit Saya well.

3) Brand New Map ehhh....not really my favorite. I don't listen to it often. But it's alright

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:51 am
Raions english translation to say at least was surprising.

~I can't recall a japanese song like raion... Have to hunt some more songs XD~  

enigma_098
Vice Captain

YamiCheza
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:55 pm
I know, Raion was so... random! eek But it all kind of strangley fit as a bunch of weird metaphors that suited Saya.

Example: "Something is withering and someone is laughing." This protrays the contrast of Saya and Diva, pretty well.

Everytime they say "Lion," I think of episode 4 when Riku told David he could hear the Chiropterans and that they sounded like lions. I wonder if that had something to do with them picking that song as an opening theme?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:33 am
YamiCheza
I know, Raion was so... random! eek But it all kind of strangley fit as a bunch of weird metaphors that suited Saya.

Example: "Something is withering and someone is laughing." This protrays the contrast of Saya and Diva, pretty well.

Everytime they say "Lion," I think of episode 4 when Riku told David he could hear the Chiropterans and that they sounded like lions. I wonder if that had something to do with them picking that song as an opening theme?

It's not as random as "Sailor Fuku", the opening theme for Lucky Star.  

eternally_the_siren_sings
Crew

Sam68xoxo

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 1:57 pm
I really like all of theopening songs and ending songs. my favorite opening is Aozora No Namida but I also like Colors of the Heart. I think I liked all the ending just about the same. The Blood Plus openings and endings are just about my favorite anime openings of all time. My friend even has them on her iPod and I listen to it all the time.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:56 pm
D-i-v-a
enigma_098
Colors of the heart rocks, it's best opening song next to raion ^_^

I guess everyone votes for the third ^^

~Diva's song is cool ^^~

Haha~ I'm listening to Diva's song right now, Mark Mancine is GENIUS *ww*
I love it~~~ OMFG I LOVED RAION!!! I don't know why everyone hated it, but It probably my favorite opening, besides Colors of the Heart and seasons call heart Its just so catchy! *dances*
I LOVE RAION!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fave end. the very last episode's endding (out of contex things) I LIKE PIE!
& I LOOK LIKE DIVA!! OMFG!!!!!!!!  

SilverWishingStar

2,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

LopunnyLesbian

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 8:03 pm
raion or aozoro no namida  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 9:41 pm
i agree with the guy above me. raion and aozora no namida were my favorite opening songs.  

finfageek

xoxgrieverxox

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 7:54 pm
Colors of the heart! The lyrics along with the openings sences makes it really amazing!
"That day my heart crumbled away in silence"  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 5:35 am
I like Raion and Colors of the Hearts. At first i didn't like Raion, but now i like it.  

SweetAnimeAngel13

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 12:35 pm
i like the beggining and ending of the last couple of episodes  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:49 am
i like them all SO much.
my favorite is probably raion, the fourth opening. and the first ending, sorry, i forgot what it's called razz  

kellyphantom

Omnomnom-machine

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:21 pm
I love all of the music for Blood+, although if I had to pick a least favorite, it would be Raion. I notice how a lot of you said you liked it--personally, I find Jinn's voice to be very annoying, and I didn't much care for the song at all. My favorites overall, though, would have to be 'Season's Call', and 'Brand New Map', but I love Angela Aki, so my second favorites would be 'This Love', and 'Kataritsugu Koto' with 'Aozora No Namida' coming in a close 3rd.

I love HYDE. I love UVERworld too, and I think if I had to pick songs from each category, every song from that series would be in one. Especially the beautiful piece that is Diva's Song, performed by Elin Carlson. God, I never get tired of hearing that. It's gorgeous.
((If anyone's interested, I found a tenor version of it by a guy on Myspace. Sounds corny? Go watch. It's just random images throughout the video, but listen to this guy's voice--it's gorgeous, and makes a good cover of the song. Link Here: It's Youtube, not MS. ))

Also the JS.Bach music from the cello is lovely. Everyone should check it out. :3

[ Blood+ ]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff