Rand-Alth0r

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 2:24 pm
i hope harry and voldemort die. it wouldnt satisfy me if they lived  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:34 pm
the last page  

weirdgeniousxD

dirt bike girl

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:01 am
the 2 things I am most dreading is that the 2 people that are going to die might be ron and hermione. Then not haveing any hogwarts which means no more quitich. crying  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:16 am
I'm dreading the deaths of the two people  

HackAutoSystem5

pneoqueen

Business Fairy

9,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:46 am
Well I think what ever happens happens. I so can’t wait to read the book and I know he said that he didn’t want to go back to school, but you never know he may change his mind and go back at the last minute or something.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:06 pm
i'm dreading that book all together.
am i the inly one who has thought about whats going to happen after the book?
it's like what next?  

MyBloodyHelena

MyBloodyHelena

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:09 pm
MyBloodyHelena
i'm dreading that book all together.
am i the only one who has thought about whats going to happen after the book?
it's like what next?

but don't get me wrong.
i am super excited about the last book.
i have had mine reserved since it was possible to.
and i'm picking it up at midnight.
but seriuosly, whats next?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:40 pm
Tech no logy
Two things

1. Fleur and Bills wedding gonk

Nooo Bill WHY?!?!?! I LOVED YOU!! Shes so annoying!!! BAH! Shes using her veela powers on him man haha

Anyways, Thats not the only reason Im dreading it... I just have a horrid feeling that something bad will happen at it... I mean, its a huge gathering of most of the main characters... O.O

2. No Hogwarts gonk (maybe)

Harry said he wasnt going back to school right? That he was gonna go to godrics hollow and then ron and hermy said they would go with him crying So no hogwarts apparently... Im mean, Im sure theres going to be SOME form of the school in the book.... but they wont be attending it emo

So, what are you guys dreading?

oh and sorry if this isnt in the right place, Im new and havent exactly gotten the hang of the guild subforums yet =/

Your fears seem totally legitimate. I haven't finished reading the 6th one (for the millionth time) so I really don't remember, but isn't there something said about Bill and Tonks and how they should be together instead? Maybe I'm just losing it, I don't know. But anyway, I'm hoping something will come of that, because I'm a huge Tonks fan.

And the whole Hogwarts thing... Hogwarts and it's characters pretty much make the series, so I'm sure J. K. Rowling will make it all right and Harry will go back anyway. Or maybe I'm just convincing myself to make it feel better? Ha ha.

What I'm really dreading is a major death, or two or three. I bawled when Sirius died, and I bawled even harder when Dumbledore died.

Which brings me to my next fear... who will take Dumbledore's place?! That could be just horrible...  

Knitsy

Noelani Rules

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:41 pm
Note~ The last word in the book is no longer "scar" just so you know. It is near the end though.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:05 pm
The thing I am most dreading is that Voldemort will die. When he does, he will be taking a piece of my soul with him. I just love Voldemort... heart heart  

TheJellicleQueen

yougotownt12341245453

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:43 pm
it's hard to say what I dread when it's not entirely certain what is going to happen. Though Bill and Fleur's wedding is something I do dread. If that isn't some kind of plot device for this book, I'm labeling it as useless information. It makes me sad. *tear*'

anyway. i also dread the possible death of one Remus J. Lupin. I will be v.heart broken. very.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:47 pm
covo
I'm dreading a possible death of Harry, a possible relationship between Hermione and Ron, and a bad ending.
Its not a possible relationship....its a completley and entireley happening relationship.  

fourtysecondscarf

krazytaffy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:17 pm
fourtysecondscarf
covo
I'm dreading a possible death of Harry, a possible relationship between Hermione and Ron, and a bad ending.
Its not a possible relationship....its a completley and entireley happening relationship.

yeah.. u're absolutely ryt.. xp  
The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces