Submit

II Earl Grey II

Demonic Dabbler

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 11:02 am
Tell us all about it! What did you do? Who did you meet? Did you have fun?  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 3:08 pm
It was AWESOME! Met lots of random cool people XD Attended a bunch of the Gaia stuff, oh, and I was part of the huge group glomping thing XD!  

Auran Etherscythe

Loaded Zealot

12,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Conventioneer 300

FruitsbasketmaniacMeggy_-

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 3:22 pm
I ha so much fun I stayed with my brother(Fanficguru) and my sister and her friends we stated on the 11th floor in the marriot hotel Myfriend dressed up a s L from deathnote and we made one we're planning a on dropping it next year and see who picks it up!^^ I can't wait for next year I hugged abunch of people too!^^  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 2:22 pm
I had a lot of fun. Next year will be my fourth year attending F-anime.
I was all over the place at F-anime..
From the Anime rooms all over to the Concerts...  

iKuraudo

II Earl Grey II

Demonic Dabbler

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 2:38 pm
WHY do you keep calling it F-anime?  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 3:31 pm
I really didn't go to any of the gaia things. I stopped by the panel at 3pm but I missed the rest of it.

I went to Yaoi Bingo. eek That was the most amazing thing ever!

Stayed in the hilton (crap)

Watched Hentai/Yaoi

Ate pocky and Star candy.

Took almost 100 pictures of people.  

Davidicus Bellefonte

Man-Hungry Bear

Mr. Wendell
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 1:52 pm
I came.

I partied.

I left.

One of the best Fanime Cons I've ever experienced.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 9:36 pm
I did my part by suggesting the angelic and nm scarves for the g-store. and my tentacles are on the guild home pic xD  

-=chaos-raver=-

Mizufusion

Newbie Noob

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:21 pm
Hmm.. I had to work mosta the weekend so I missed a lot of the con.. sweatdrop I was there all day on friday, and most of monday, though.. It kinda seemed like Fanime never happened this year. It was here and gone so quick, and I hardly did anything there.. gonk

I did go to the dance, and spent a good deal of time drinking in the hotel room and playing video games with my friends, though.. whee

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 3:04 pm
AnimeEmperor
WHY do you keep calling it F-anime?

That's what my friends and I call it, by it's name. I could say "con" or whatever, but I choose to call it this.

Unless you have a better way for me to say it, Let me hear it.
If you don't.. then I'm going to keep calling it that.  

iKuraudo

SOawesomeness

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 8:34 pm
...I don't belong here...

Kuraudo-kun, how about just... Fanime. [Fan-ih-may] ^^

Ah, I met a few people from Gaia, see... Moonblossom as well as Twistex, The Iconoclast [which I sadly mistook for Morbid Gnome] and Lanzer. I'm a bit sad that Vo couldn't make it, though, but he does have other things to do, I suppose. :3 I saw Chaos Raver, but didn't say anything, and AnimeEmperor, but of course, he's too popular to remember me. xD

I really wanted to meet Snaptastic, but she couldn't make it. >.< I was planning on buying some art from her, too.

Ah, me and a group of friends did an all nighter on the last night, and I almost fainted a few times. sweatdrop Despite that, it was fun. Nonstop party. ^^

-Chiri Kcrinh
Please PM me any questions regarding Gaia Online and it's features. Please don't send me random friend requests if I don't know you.
...No, I don't belong here...

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:39 am
I got dominated on capcom vs. snk 2, got to see ReDeath, which is always awesome when you have an entire theater full of people there, bought alot of dvd's and plushies and some voodoo babies, and attended a few dances. I really loved the cosplay some of the people did this year, especially the rozen maiden cosplay.  

rude32

Sakura.no.Yuki

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:15 am
I hugged Lanzer. xD
I also carried around an autograph book. (Icha Icha)
I spazzed at the artist ally. Hell, I spazzed the whole first day of Fanime xD  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 4:30 am
Saw a few Asian films, bought a pile of junk, saw people I hadn't seen in two years, got cheated on parking, got new sandals and didn't buy nearly enough at the swap meet. Should have gotten those old Shonen Jump (Jap) books.  

Frog Coin

Hallowed Gekko

9,000 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100

iKuraudo

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:08 pm
Chiri Kcrinh
...I don't belong here...

Kuraudo-kun, how about just... Fanime. [Fan-ih-may] ^^

Ah, I met a few people from Gaia, see... Moonblossom as well as Twistex, The Iconoclast [which I sadly mistook for Morbid Gnome] and Lanzer. I'm a bit sad that Vo couldn't make it, though, but he does have other things to do, I suppose. :3 I saw Chaos Raver, but didn't say anything, and AnimeEmperor, but of course, he's too popular to remember me. xD

I really wanted to meet Snaptastic, but she couldn't make it. >.< I was planning on buying some art from her, too.

Ah, me and a group of friends did an all nighter on the last night, and I almost fainted a few times. sweatdrop Despite that, it was fun. Nonstop party. ^^

-Chiri Kcrinh
Please PM me any questions regarding Gaia Online and it's features. Please don't send me random friend requests if I don't know you.
...No, I don't belong here...

Good point. I'll call it Fanime then. ^^ Thanks for the idea.  
The Fanime Con Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games