Who is R.A.B? (6th book spolier STAY AWAY!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hakania

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 12:20 pm
Fyyera
i would think that RAB is regulus but jo said in one of her interviews that RAB was mentioned to be in the actual order of the phonix. thats the only thing thats throwing me off...

Was regulus in the order? i know he did lots of things for dumbledore since he was in a picture in his office and in Grimmauld Place, so he very well could be.

I think it is Regulus Black.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 2:22 pm
Mekania
I agree very much with this person's theories on R.A.B. http://www.livejournal.com/users/garlandgraves/3409.html#cutid1 (contains spoilers)

i agree with you! and that person.  

Waterproof Bubbles

7,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200

Riku Stratus

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 7:40 am
everyone has their money on Regulus, and from what I read fits alot. With the locket being hidden in they box in book 5 and then the fake locket in book 6, there is just too much coincidence. The question that is in my mind that is if Regulus could get the locket from the cave, that took both Harry and Dumbledore to get, did Regulus manage to get any of the other horcuxes? I am inclined to say yes to this because of what the note actually says.

Quote:
To the Dark Lord
I know I will be dead long before you read this but I want you to know that it was I who discovered you secret. I have stolen the real Horcux and intent to destroy it as soon as I can. I face death in the hope that when you meet your match, you will be mortal once more.
R.A.B

After reading this again, I wonder if the locket is still a Horcux or if Regulus did succeed in destroying it.

*EDIT*
Kira-MarsAngel
Mekania
I agree very much with this person's theories on R.A.B. http://www.livejournal.com/users/garlandgraves/3409.html#cutid1 (contains spoilers)

i agree with you! and that person.

I just read that journal and now I'm even more convinced. I had simular thoughts mentioned there.  
The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff