Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Fanfiction - Share your own stories about the Naruto world!
Perfect Little Tradgedy

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yoshimi & Hatsuye? (I already know what I'm going to do, but I want to know what other people think)
  Yeah, they would be so cute together
  No, they're friends it should stay that way
  We'll have to wait and see
View Results

R0KI

Dangerous Genius

2,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 12:18 am
Before I actually post chapter 1, I need to say some things. I came up with this story while at a complete block for The Missing Uchiha, not trying to give away too much, but it's really hard to write about something you don't know much about. (Like being a medic-nin *cough*Chapter 27*cough*)

To give this story a setting, it takes place during the Shippuuden part of Naruto. Similarly, all my characters are are 15 (with the exception of Yoshimi, but he turns 15 shortly after the story starts.) Also their captain/taicho (not sensei) is obviously not 15.

According to Wikipedia, Iwagakure is not allies with Konohagakure. I have a feeling that's wrong but I'm using it to start my story anyway.

Each for my four main OC's has their own arc. Actually there are 4 arcs, 2 about Hatsuye, 1 about the twins, and 1 aobut Yoshimi. Yoshimi's arc sets up another story I am hoping to write that has a lot more about the Akatsuki and what it may be like for someone trying to join.

Quick Apologies:
~I had to do several things that may ruin Dei-chan (Deidara). I had to give him a last name, I had to come up with what he did to get him ranked as an S-class criminal, and I gave him an age. He is 25 years old in my story.
~I wrote the first two chapters this week during exams, but around 1 or 2 AM because I couldn't get to sleep. If they are really bad or make no sense please tell me and I will re-write them during a time where normal humans are awake. (In fact I'm posting this entry at 3:15 AM before a Spanish Exam)

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 12:27 am
Gomen, but just one more thing before I post chapter 1. Even though I describe what each character looks like in the story, I still made them on TekTek. In fact you will find that the descriptions are very similar to these pics of them. I confess, it's because I couldn't decide what they should look like so I want on to TekTek and played around a little bit. I came up with these, which I think are pretty good.

Hatsuye Akane
User Image
*This is the closest hair color I could get to Strawberry Blonde

Yoshimi Morioko
User Image
*The shirt that he is wearing is called a Keikogi, so now you know when I mention it.

Haru Hisoka & Aki Hisoka
User ImageUser Image
*My friend thought that the Hisokas looked younger than 15, I just though I'd say that. I personally think that they look the right age.

~~In this story, everyone's name has a meaning that I got off a baby names site. Even the last names have meanings. Please don't look up what they mean becuase it does give some things away, especially Hatsuye and Gorou-taicho. If you feel like you absolutly have to look them up, please don't tell other people what they mean.
~~I couldn't make Gorou-taicho on TekTek becuase of his outfit, but it is almost exactally the same as this Iwagakure shinobi from Kakashi Gaiden. http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s115/narutochica/naruto_ch241_p10.png

R0KI

Dangerous Genius

2,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

R0KI

Dangerous Genius

2,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 12:40 am
Now finally let's start the story....

Chapter 1

At the break of dawn one summer morning a girl was to be seen heading out of a village and into a field. She had strawberry blonde hair that was pulled up into bun and held in place by two senbon. Under her black chunin jacket a pink shirt was barely visible. She wore a black skirt and leggings with purple leg warmers and dark pink sandals. She had no accessories except for a small silver bracelet from her mother and a necklace from her brother. The headband on her forehead bore the symbol of Iwagakure, the Village Hidden in the Stone. She looked around, no one else was there save for a few birds so she sat down, waiting for someone.

Ten minutes later a boy came into the field. The girl examined him with her grey eyes. It was hard to tell who the boy was from far away, but the red hair and equally vivid red eyes gave him away. This boy was wearing a red keikogi with yellow trim and a white obi. He wore blue pants and tan sandals. There was wrapping on both his arms and legs. The girl knew that he had the wrapping because of his taijutsu training. He too, bore the Iwagakure symbol on his forehead protector.

The boy reached where the girl was sitting on the ground and smiled at her. He sat down next to her and leaned up against a tree.

“You were chosen for this too, Hatsuye?” he asked her.

“You make it sound like it’s a difficult mission Yoshimi. But then again it may be for you.”

Yoshimi frowned slightly. Hatsuye always commented on how he wasn’t as good a shinobi as her. It wasn’t his fault that ever since they had entered the academy she had devoted her entire life to gaining strength while his grades fell and his father gave up on him. But he quickly recovered his smile. Hatsuye smiled back.

Almost as if she had read his thoughts, Hatsuye raised a hand to her necklace and grasped the small pink stone. “I’m not trying to upset you Yoshimi. You should know that by now. You’re a great ninja. If you weren’t you wouldn’t be on this mission. Being a chunin was a requirement. I’m glad you’re coming, I don’t know how I could put up with anyone else.”

Yoshimi laughed. “You can barely put up with me.” He lay down on the ground and looked up at the sky. “But then again, we’ve been friends since we were 9, so it only took 6 years for you to stop beating on me.”

Hatsuye looked at him and smiled. “Who said I’m completely done beating on you, perv.”

They sat in silence for a few more minutes. Hatsuye saw two more people coming into the clearing. Clearly neither of them were in charge of the mission, Hatsuye had met with the man who would be in charge and it wasn’t either of them. But there were only supposed to be four people, if these two were here for the same reason then that would make it a five man cell.

On the left was a boy. He had shoulder length blue hair and equally blue eyes. Or at least, Hatsuye assumed both his eyes were the same color. The right eye was hidden by his forehead protector. He had black sandals, pants and a large coat over a white shirt and his chunin vest. Like Yoshimi, he also had wrappings on his hands.

On the right was a girl with equally blue hair and eyes. Again, Hatsuye had to assume that both eyes were blue because the girl’s hair covered her left eye. Underneath her hair, her forehead protector was also tilted to cover that eye. She wore a white, long sleeve shirt under her chunin vest and wrappings were also covering her hands. She had a black skirt and stockings with black sandals to match the boy.

Yoshimi looked up too. He had seen these two a few times around the village over the past couple years. He knew that they liked to keep to themselves and that there father was Hisoka Hidenori the previous head of the Iwagakure ANBU squad, but that was just about it.

“Hisokas,” he whispered to Hatsuye.

Her eyes widened. “Are you serious? I wonder how strong they are.”

Yoshimi shook his head. “If you’re comparing them to their father, then don’t expect much. I heard from my father that their dad was relieved of his position when he started losing it. We don’t want to talk to people like that.”

Hatsuye raised an eyebrow in disbelief. “Your father told you that? I thought you hadn’t spoken to your father since you became a genin 3 years ago.”

“Okay, you caught me, Eiko told me.” Eiko was Yoshimi’s 13 year old sister. Unlike Yoshimi, Eiko was on excellent terms with their father.

“Eiko told you? I don’t believe that either. Isn’t your father paranoid that if you interact with Eiko at all, she’ll start to fail like you?”

Yoshimi’s ears turned red with embarrassment. “Okay fine, I heard it in the hallway passing my father’s office.”

“That’s more believable.”

The Hisokas came up to them. They must have assumed that they were in the right place because they sat down next to Hatsuye and Yoshimi. Hatsuye noticed that the boy had a bruise on his jawbone.

“What happened to you?” She asked him.

“Uh,” the boy began. Before he could say anything, his sister put a hand over his mouth and shook her head. He pushed her hand down, but still seemed to understand what she meant. “Aki and I were training on our own a little yesterday.”

The girl named Aki shook her head disparagingly. “Haru, just shut up.”

Haru nodded and fell silent. Hatsuye and Yoshimi stopped talking to. They weren’t sure what to say and weren’t sure if they should include the Hisokas in their conversation.

After a few more awkward silent minutes another man came into the clearing. Hatsuye knew that this was the man that would be in charge. He had long black hair that was held out of the way by his forehead protector. The band of the forehead protector covered his entire head like a cap. He wore the general uniform for an Iwagakure jonin, which consisted of the custom tan vest and blue one sleeved suit. On the uncovered arm he had wrapping and he wore gloves with small metal plates on the tops. He surveyed the four of them, nodded, and pulled out a scroll.

“I just need to check to make sure that you are all the right people, it’s pointless but it doesn’t hurt. Also this way I can learn your names.” He unraveled the scroll. “So which one of you is Morioko Yoshimi?” Yoshimi raised his hand out in front of him. It stuck up in the air because he was still lying on the ground. “Right, how about Akane Hatsuye?” Hatsuye gave a little nod which the jonin seemed to notice. “Then they other two of you must be the twins Hisoka Haru and Hisoka Aki, am I right?” The Hisokas nodded.

He rolled the scroll up and put it away. “Great your all here. My name is Benjirou Gorou and I’m going to be in charge of this group for the remainder of the summer, maybe even longer if the Tsuchikage wishes.”

Yoshimi made a small disapproving sound when Gorou mentioned the Tsuchikage.

Gorou looked at him. “Morioko right? That would make you the son of the Tsuchikage. If I were you I wouldn’t do things like that every time someone except your girlfriend here mentions your father.”

At once Gorou was shot down by Hatsuye. “Your kidding right? Like I would ever want to date him. Yoshimi’s gonna die alone.”

Gorou let out a quick loud laugh. “Okay, it’s time to get going, we have four days to get to Sunagakure and it would be nice to get there with some time to spare.”

Hatsuye, Aki, and Haru stood up waiting to go. Yoshimi didn’t move but continued to lay on the ground looking up at Hatsuye.

“Morioko, get up,” Gorou said impatiently.

“Nah, I’m fine right here,” he said with a small grin.

Hatsuye realized what he was looking at. Without warning she punched him with such strength that a small crater was created in the ground underneath him. “You pervert!” she shouted at the semi-conscious Yoshimi. “I told you I wasn’t done beating you and I meant it! Especially when you do something like that!”

“Ah, young love,” Gorou said with a dreamy look in his eyes.

With what Yoshimi had just done and Gorou’s reaction, Hatsuye lost her temper. “Urusei! I do not love him! Get it through your thick skull taicho!”

“All right, we really should get going now,” Gorou said, looking up at the sky.

“Um, what about him.” Hatsuye jumped at hearing Aki talk again.

Gorou smiled evilly and made some hand signs. “Suiton Hahanryuu.” A huge amount of water was summoned and Gorou directed it towards Yoshimi. It hit Yoshimi with an immense amount of force.

Yoshimi jumped up. “Itai,” he said rubbing his stomach. Clearly it didn’t feel good to be punched in the stomach and then have high pressure water shot in the same spot.

“Good you’re up, we’re going now.”

“But I’m soaking wet,” Yoshimi complained, wringing out his keikogi.

“Well then you shouldn’t have lost consciousness. I wouldn’t have had to do that.”

Yoshimi muttered something inaudible, he was clearly angry.

“Right, now we really have to go. Ikimasho.” Gorou began to walk out of the clearing, Yoshimi and Hatsuye followed. Gorou stopped and turned around. “Haru-kun, Aki-chan, are you two coming?”

The twins jumped, Haru nodded and the two of them ran to catch up with the other three.

The five of them began to walk away from the clearing. Hatsuye had calmed down a little bit and decided to ask Gorou some questions.

“Gorou-taicho, I don’t understand why we need a full team of shinobi just to go to Sunagakure. We’re only delivering messages back and forth about the upcoming chunin exam right?”

“True, but it is also true that we are not allies with Konohagakure. It is very likely that Konoha will be sending parties of their own to Sunagakure because it is the middle point. This arrangement that we are having is in hopes to be allied with Konohagakure. Also the mountains and cliffs at our countries borders are home to many rouge shinobi from various countries. It is not smart to be traveling alone.”

“Oh, but we still take the chunin exam in Konoha. I know I did at least.”

Gorou looked at her with a disbelieving look in his eyes. “You think that when a non-allied country goes to Konoha for the chunin exam, they aren’t under surveillance 24/7? It may not seem it, but every country is terrified of invasion or betrayal from other countries. In a sense, that did work in your favor. You were one of the only two people that year to become chunin am I right?”

“Hai, it was me and some boy from Konoha. I think his name was Nara.”

Gorou nodded, but had no other response.

They traveled the rest of the day in almost complete silence. They stopped for a very quick lunch then picked up speed to ‘make up for lost time,’ Gorou had said while staring at Yoshimi.

They did make very good time. By the end of the first day they had almost reached their country’s borders. Once they reached the border it was only another day and a half to Sunagakure.

“We’re stopping here for the night. But we are still close enough to the border to have to worry about the rouge ninja. We’ll take shifts keeping watch tonight.”

The night went without incident, as did the next day. They made it into the Land of Wind with no problems.

About halfway through the third day of travel it struck Hatsuye how odd their group must seem. If they walked into Sunagakure with a group this large it would seem like they were expecting to be attacked. She pushed the thought to the back of her mind, assuming that that had already been taken care of.

They reached Sunagakure just as a sandstorm was picking up. There were patrols around the entire village and two men were waiting for them outside the village. They saw the symbols on their forehead protectors and let them into the village. Just inside they finally introduced themselves.

One man had wrappings around his head like a cap and cloth hanging over the left side of his face. Looking around, Hatsuye noticed that many people were wearing this and she assumed that it must just be a part of their uniform.

The other man wore a black body suit, had purple face paint, and carried three scrolls on his back.

“My name is Baki, this is Kankuro,” said the first man. “You must be the delegation from Iwagakure. As guests we offer you our hospitality and hope that the negotiations between or two villages and Konoha go well.”

“As do I,” Gorou responded. “My name is Benjirou Gorou. These are my subordinates Akane Hatsuye, Morioko Yoshimi, Hisoka Haru, and Hisoka Aki.”

Baki recognized each of them in turn as Gorou said their names. “A sand storm is picking up, even with the walls around our village it is still wise to take shelter during a storm.” He led them into the largest building in the village and up to the top floor, the only thing that was above them was the roof.

“Would you like tea while we wait out the storm?” Baki asked.

“That would be appreciated.” Gorou said.

“Baki, there is a meeting you need to attend,” Kankuro whispered.

“Please go in my stead Kankuro, we need to make sure that the meetings between our villages go smoothly and that requires a great deal of talking.”

Kankuro nodded and left the room. The rest of them took seats as they were served tea.

Hatsuye took a seat where she could see out of the window. She scanned the sky for anything odd, as was her custom. Gorou and Baki began to talk and the others were clearly allowed to go about their business. Haru and Aki drank their tea in silence. Yoshimi wanted to talk to Hatsuye, but saw her looking out the window and wanted to know why.

“Why do you always do that Hatsuye? Do you expect something to drop out of the sky? We’re in a different village now, they can handle it. We don’t have to worry.”

Hatsuye sighed. “Yeah I know, I just feel like I have to. You’ve probably forgotten about it, but something happened a while ago and it’s always made me a little jumpy, no matter how much I try to put it behind me.”

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 5:38 pm
Watching the sky is a perfect thing in a world where there could be attacking dragons or refugee sky bison coming at any time! [/randomness and Avatar reference]
Yeah, nice start.  

Purple dragon lady

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

R0KI

Dangerous Genius

2,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 7:21 pm
Before I post chapter 2, i want to know what people think the thing in Hatsuye's past is....any guesses?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:36 pm
I'm massively confused with names, there all in japanses I assume. But so far it's great ^.^

Sorry I haven't been on in forever, school was getting crazy and i had to clean my room, witch is harder than it seems. I've got to go finish reading your other fanfiction, who's name escapes me.  

Maeve Avari

R0KI

Dangerous Genius

2,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:48 pm
it's was the end of the year rush wasn't it? my school ended almost 3 weeks ago...i haven't cleaned my room sinse then....i wonder what color my carpet it?

well yeah all the names are japanese, it will be easier to remember then once their personalities are more defined....chapter 2 focuses alot on Hatsuye and half of her past as well as a little bit about Yoshimi......Aki and Haru are quiet so it can sometimes be very easy to forget about them, but try not to they become important later (in either a part 2 or just one really long story...)

Gorou's personality is weird, he's serious when it comes to work but he also likes to mess with Hatsuye and Yoshimi by saing that they are BF and GF.....he also knows exactally how to treat each member of their team, but i can't say how because it gives stuff away.....

I also made a new account specifically to cosplay Eiko sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:40 pm
I heart chapter 2 of this! Chapter 2 wa sugoi desu!! (chapter 2 is cool!!)

Chapter 2 (I think i've made that clear by now...lol)

Baki and Gorou had been talking for almost an hour when Hatsuye suddenly stood up and began looking out the window.

“Hatsuye please sit back down,” Gorou noticed the crack in her teacup. “I never saw you as the superstitious type. Do you think that something bad is going to happen just because your teacup cracked?”

“I’m not superstitious, but I have only ever had a cup crack once in my life.” She grasped her necklace. “I will never forget that day.”

She couldn’t see anything in the sky, but it didn’t make her feel any better. She sat back down and felt her back pouch. She knew it was there, it was just reassuring to hold it. Unlike a normal shinobi, Hatsuye had three pouches for holding items besides the normal kunai holder on her left leg. One held basic shinobi tools such as shurikens and paper bombs. The other was slightly larger. In it she held a very small sketchbook, ink, and pens. She used these as backup when fighting as well as for drawing in her spare time. The third was on her left hip. It was a zipper pouch that held a large amount of an inky, gooey substance. She primarily used it to fight and preferred it over the normal ink. This was more solid and could be used for many different things.

Just as she sat down, Hatsuye heard the thing she was dreading. There was an explosion heard from the roof right above them. Hatsuye jumped up so fast it seemed as if she had tried to sit down on needles.

“Hatsuye, please sit down,” Gorou repeated.

“Gomen, I have to go.” She ran out of the room, taking a small amount of the gooey ink in her hand as she left. Yoshimi gave Gorou a look suggesting that he was obliged to follow her, and ran out.

“Morioko get back here!” Gorou shouted. Yoshimi ignored him.
Hatsuye was molding the ink into a small bird shape like she had learned to do. She reached to roof to see a large white bird flying through the sky. On top of the bird was a man with blonde hair and odd black robes with red clouds on it. She knew that man only to well.

Using her chakra, she increased the size of the small ink bird to the same size as the white bird up in the sky. She jumped onto it and flew up to eye level with the man. There was no mistaking it when she was down on the ground and absolutly no mistake now. It was Deidara, her older brother.

Deidara noticed her and smiled, “Hatsuye, long time no see. What are you doing here?”

“What are you doing here nii-san?” She asked through gritted teeth, ignoring his own question.

“I’m on a mission of my own. Ah, here it is.”

A boy came up to them, supported by sand. It was the Kazekage, Sabuku no Gaara.

“Nii-san, what are you going to do?” Hatsuye asked, terrified.

“Nothing that concerns you, yet.”

Gaara chimed into their conversation. “What are you doing here?”

Deidara looked at Gaara, amused. “This is too easy,” he said, ignoring Gaara’s question. “But ichibi, how did you spot me so quickly?”

“There are no birds like that in this desert,” he responded.

Ichibi? But that would make him- “Gaara-san, are you a jinchuuriki?” Hatsuye asked, shocked.

Gaara said nothing, but replied with a small nod.

Hatsuye rounded on Deidara. “Are you here for him? Naze (Why)?”

“That’s none of your business Hatsuye. Now get out of the way.”

“Iie (No)! You can’t! He is the Kazekage, people in this village depend on him! Nii-san stop it!”

Deidara looked at the large ink bird Hatsuye was standing on. “I remember when I first taught you how to do that. You could barely give it a form. You’ve grown a lot Hatsuye, but so have I.” Without a split second notice, Deidara sent two small clay birds after Hatsuye. They lifted her off her own creation by her arms and held her suspended in mid air.

Hatsuye looked down at how far away the ground was, and then back at Deidara with a terrified look on her face. It wasn’t the height that scared her, it was the fact that he was able to threaten her life without hesitation.

“Don’t move Hatsuye, if you do then they will drop you. Even if you somehow survive, you will never be a shinobi again. I don’t think you want that.”

Hatsuye replaced her terrified expression with a look of pure loathing. “Let me go.” She said to him.

“Hai.” Deidara made a small hand sign and the birds let go of her. Hatsuye screamed as she fell to the ground. Before she had gotten very far, the birds caught her and held her suspended in the air again.

“Now where was I?” Deidara turned back to Gaara. “I can’t keep Sasori no Danna from waiting for to long.” He sent a clay bomb over to Gaara who deflected it easily. The fight had begun.

Hatsuye could barely see what was going on at their level. She could see flashes of sand and bombs throughout the sky, but it was impossible to tell who was winning. Gaara took off Deidara’s arm but it didn’t seem to have much of an impact. Overall, Hatsuye got only one fact from what was happening: she still could not even compete with her brother.

Deidara held up a small odd looking bird. “I guess I have to use my specialty,” he said with a grin.

Hatsuye started to panic, that was the same type of bomb he had set off above their village 7 years ago. She shook off the birds, but this time she was prepared for the drop. She fell but landed on her ink bird, which had been hovering underneath her.

She flew over to Deidara and tried to grab the bird out of his hands. He grabbed her wrist and looked her in the eye. “I can’t let you stop me.” He dropped the bird, it stopped falling and grew in size until it was almost the size of the entire village.

Hatsuye was reminded horribly of the last time he had done this. She had tried to stop him then as well, and that time he also stopped her.

“Katsu!” Deidara said with a manic look in his eye. The bird exploded beneath them.

“Nii-san!” Hatsuye screamed through the sound of the explosion. He merely smiled at her. Hatsuye felt her eyes fill up with tears and turned her head away from Deidara.

Gaara had stopped the explosion from affecting the village with a shield of sand. But Hatsuye could tell that he was running out of energy. The sand was moving slower than before. Deidara sent another bomb at Gaara. Gaara managed to block it using the same sand her had used to crush Deidara’s arm.

Deidara smirked.

“Nii-san, what’s going on?” Hatsuye asked, still being held by her older brother.

As soon as she asked this, there was another explosion from inside Gaara’s sand shield.

Hatsuye shook of Deidara. The sand around Gaara started to fall to the ground. Gaara was unconscious.

“Gaara-san!”

Deidara flew past Hatsuye, almost knocking her off her bird. He caught Gaara just as the last of the sand that was holding Gaara up fell away.

Deidara flew out of the village. Hatsuye turned around to follow him. Before she had the chance, she heard Gorou calling her name.

“Hatsuye, come back,” he shouted.

Reluctantly, Hatsuye flew back down to the ground wiping tears out of her eyes. When she was just above the roof, she allowed her ink bird to fall into a puddle. She fell the 10 feet to the roof top and manipulated most of the ink back into her side pouch.

She dipped her head in shame. “Gomen nasai, I did everything I could to save Gaara-san.”

Baki looked furious and shocked. “Everything you could do? How is that everything you could do? You barely did anything.”

This was the same reaction of almost everyone in Iwagakure 7 years ago when this had first happened. The tears she had just managed to suppress burst forward with the memories of when Deidara left their village.

Hatsuye sunk to her knees crying. She knew that this wasn’t the right thing to do. She was a shinobi, this meant that she wasn’t supposed to show any emotion. Also, she knew that Deidara had gone after Gaara because Gaara contained a bijuu within him, this had to be fixed.

A Sand shinobi came running up the stairs. “I sent a message to Konoha, if all goes well, they should be here in 4 days.”

Baki frowned. “Obviously we would like them here sooner, but it’s almost geographically impossible. Did you send the second team after Kankuro?”

“Hai.”

“Good. You can go now.” At Baki’s words, the shinobi left.

Yoshimi bent down to comfort Hatsuye, who was still crying. “I do vaguely remember what happened when your brother left. But what I remember more is how everyone treated you after that, and also how you changed. You were miserable, but I was the only one who stuck by you then and I’m going to now also. This time is going to be different.”

Hatsuye forced a smile though her tears. “Arigato Yoshimi. But this time will be different anyway. We have to save Gaara-san.”

Yoshimi nodded and stood up. He held out a hand for Hatsuye and she took it and stood up as well. He may have been imagining it, but Yoshimi thought he already saw something different in her smile. It was barely there, but her smile looked more forced as if she didn’t mean it. He decided not to mention it.

“Ano (Um), shouldn’t we try to go after Gaara-san now?” Aki asked quietly.

Haru nodded. “They still should still be near the village, it would be easiest.”

“Not to mention, Deidara-san is most likely worn out from the fight.”

This was the most the rest of the Iwagakure shinobi had heard the Hisokas say since they left the village.

Baki, who didn’t realize that this was rare, was the only person with a response. “We sent a team out after Kankuro who ran out after Gaara-sama, it would be unwise to attack without their reports.”

The twins looked ashamed. Gorou took out a slip of paper and began taking notes. Without telling anyone what that was about, he put the paper away.

I don't think i'll say Ano instead of Um from now on. I just really wanted to at least once sweatdrop  

R0KI

Dangerous Genius

2,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

R0KI

Dangerous Genius

2,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:30 pm
please read chapter 2 people!! i love this story!!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:30 am
I will but, but! Gah! I tell you in a pm, don't want it posted all over the web and such.  

Maeve Avari

R0KI

Dangerous Genius

2,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:29 pm
i read ur PM so now i know why you haven't read it but chapter 2 has been up for almost a month.....  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 4:50 pm
Eh, I just read it. It's good.  

Purple dragon lady

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

R0KI

Dangerous Genius

2,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 7:41 pm
I finished writing chapter 3, but I'm not going to post it yet. It crosses over with The Missing Uchiha {PART 2} so I don't want to give anything away yet. Once I post 2 or 3 chapters of The Missing Uchiha {PART 2} I will post chapter 3 of this.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 4:17 pm
I kept forgetting about this! sorry! I read it, it's cool. I'm still So confused by names. but ill figure it out....Please do the poll for my fanfiction! I NEED FEED BACK!  

Maeve Avari

Naruto Fanfiction - Share your own stories about the Naruto world!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games