Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Chatterbox
Whoo. No more school. :D Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Out yet?
  Yesss. :D
  Nope. ;_;
View Results

Uke Irvy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:16 am
Pink Plastic Ninja
User Image Oh yeah, I heard about that. Danielle ranted about it in her blog on MySpace. It makes me want to piss on someone. mad

I don't know why they think I need to stay a night at the college when I'm not even gonna be living there. I mean, hello? I declare BS on this! I wanna piss on it! RAGE! Now they ded from me kicking them in the shins.

Okay, all better now that I've screamed a little. But if you reply, I'll inevitably end up screaming more about how crappy that is. At least - at LEAST - we don't have to pay for orientation.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:34 am
Uke Irvy
Pink Plastic Ninja
User Image Oh yeah, I heard about that. Danielle ranted about it in her blog on MySpace. It makes me want to piss on someone. mad

I don't know why they think I need to stay a night at the college when I'm not even gonna be living there. I mean, hello? I declare BS on this! I wanna piss on it! RAGE! Now they ded from me kicking them in the shins.

Okay, all better now that I've screamed a little. But if you reply, I'll inevitably end up screaming more about how crappy that is. At least - at LEAST - we don't have to pay for orientation.

Aw, I think it would be fun. Sure, omgomg it's social interaction with other humans gasp, but you get to meet other people in your class and make flowers pens and such. Harmless. It'll help you become better acquainted with the campus as well. Nothing wrong with that!

I got out of school before all of yoooou! >D (Let's ignore that I didn't graduate...)

Destry

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:18 am
Destry
Uke Irvy
Pink Plastic Ninja

Aw, I think it would be fun. Sure, omgomg it's social interaction with other humans gasp, but you get to meet other people in your class and make flowers pens and such. Harmless. It'll help you become better acquainted with the campus as well. Nothing wrong with that!

I got out of school before all of yoooou! >D (Let's ignore that I didn't graduate...)

User Image Why in the hell would you want to meet everyone in your class?

I'm so glad I'm not going to college this year because I would definitely end up killing someone.

Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff