~Sheik Users~

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zack Powers

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 3:58 pm
Couple questions for you.

1. Can you alternate between using Sheik and Zelda in combat?

2. How good are you with the Shirukens?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:31 pm
1. Yes I can, but I'm not saying I do it right or great.
2. I'm alright with them and you spelled "shurikens" wrong. 3nodding  

General Lea

Interesting Conversationalist

10,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Contributor 150

Ronin_686

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 9:41 am
They're needles.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 1:21 pm
Ronin_686
They're needles.

Logic FTW.  

Einherjar O D I N
Crew

DivineMaster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 12:02 am
ok i never become zelda i start my match with sheik and the way i use the needles is when i get knocked up into the air as i am coming down i start to gather up the needle and when i land and when my opponent gets close enough i throw them ( and if u don't know, when u throw the needles in the air they fly down at an angle which i can hit anyone with them )  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:00 am
You must start the match with zelda...no choice. And i use both zelda and sheik though i use zelda a bit better....the needles are one of the best weapons in the game!  

Amadeus0289

TheCosplayArtist

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:17 am
If you hold A before the match actually starts, you won't start as Zelda, but as Sheik instead. Useful if you DON'T want to waste time transforming in battle.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:23 pm
k, i play as zelda and sheik ALOT in melee. Needles are awesome, because you can use them to interrupt running attacks, or charge-ups, or just their jump back to the stage. The fact that they store is handy, because it adds more knockback. Sheik is good with melle attacks because you pretty much have to be near the person and point in their direction and hit 'a' and you'll hit them, same with arial attacks. Zelda's melee attacks are charged, which makes them pretty powerful(they're practically one hit KOs in 200% dmg) and her up-B goes REALLY far. her side 'b' is sorta difficult to use, but its still really good.  

kurtis1337

A Pharmaceutical Bandit

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:03 pm
kurtis1337
k, i play as zelda and sheik ALOT in melee. Needles are awesome, because you can use them to interrupt running attacks, or charge-ups, or just their jump back to the stage. The fact that they store is handy, because it adds more knockback. Sheik is good with melle attacks because you pretty much have to be near the person and point in their direction and hit 'a' and you'll hit them, same with arial attacks. Zelda's melee attacks are charged, which makes them pretty powerful(they're practically one hit KOs in 200% dmg) and her up-B goes REALLY far. her side 'b' is sorta difficult to use, but its still really good.

...lol.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 11:04 pm
kurtis1337

O_o

...No comment...  

Einherjar O D I N
Crew

Blind Oracle

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:02 pm
i'll use zelda when i'm not too damaged, and i need to attack from afar(din's fire). i use the needles well, but only defensively to stop attacks and push opponents off stage(when they're on the edges)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:13 pm
I like to knock them off the screen whit shiek's teleport/explesion move but it only works when your oponent is 130% or higher sad  

HamsterBlaster

2,000 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
Techniques

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items