Reply Nintendo Guild
Hoshit, eye candy.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BLooDYxxNiGHTS

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:11 pm
Eye candy in video games. Okay, admit it, most games have a character meant to appeal to one gender or the other. Well, okay, not including the Mario games. A fat Italian plumber? Yeah. Sure. (Well, okay MAYBE Peach for the guys, but not for the girls.) Legend of Zelda has Zelda for the guys and I guess some girls would consider Link. SOME of the Metroid games have Zero-Suit Samus (like in Brawl). But most of the eye candy is for guys. But holy s**t, I think I finally found the eye candy in Melee: Marth.
DISCUZZLE: (wow, if that didn't give away what forum I hang out in, I don't know what does...)
Marth: eye candy?
Eye candy
Who's the eye candy for the Mario games? (And please, no one say Bowser... *shudder*)
Ever notice that most of the eye candy in video games is for guys?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 8:47 am
I'm not that surprised that most of the eye candy is for guys, since the majority of gamers used to be guys (no idea about how it is now). *Sigh* Even now I see on forum boards, people asking if girls play so-and-so games and there are topics asking how a girl gamer would look like. It so pisses me off rolleyes

I think the eye candy stuff is becoming a bit more balanced now, though. *Thinks of Final Fantasy characters* At least I hope so.

As for eye candy in Mario games... for me, it'd be Geno, Yoshi, and Toad. Toad looks so marshmallowy like Kirby 4laugh

Is Marth a character from Fire Emblem? I haven't played much of Melee ^.^''  

_CFTM
Crew

BLooDYxxNiGHTS

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:49 pm
NCFTM
I'm not that surprised that most of the eye candy is for guys, since the majority of gamers used to be guys (no idea about how it is now). *Sigh* Even now I see on forum boards, people asking if girls play so-and-so games and there are topics asking how a girl gamer would look like. It so pisses me off rolleyes

I think the eye candy stuff is becoming a bit more balanced now, though. *Thinks of Final Fantasy characters* At least I hope so.

As for eye candy in Mario games... for me, it'd be Geno, Yoshi, and Toad. Toad looks so marshmallowy like Kirby 4laugh

Is Marth a character from Fire Emblem? I haven't played much of Melee ^.^''

Yeah, Marth's from Fire Emblem. And he's freaking HOT, man.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 7:27 am
gonk What have I gotten myself into?! *goes to look at Peach, Zelda, and Samus screens ninja *  

Edymion
Captain

_CFTM
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 2:10 pm
Oo, nice sig, SerenitytheWaterSprite *starts to drool* xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 4:24 pm
gonk Curse you Marth for taking all da ladies!

*goes to play Fire Emblem anyway...* What?! ninja It's a great game...

[Unnamed Angel]
Vice Captain

BLooDYxxNiGHTS

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:31 am
NCFTM
Oo, nice sig, SerenitytheWaterSprite *starts to drool* xd

Hot, no?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:33 pm
SerenitytheWaterSprite
Eye candy in video games. Okay, admit it, most games have a character meant to appeal to one gender or the other. Well, okay, not including the Mario games. A fat Italian plumber? Yeah. Sure. (Well, okay MAYBE Peach for the guys, but not for the girls.) Legend of Zelda has Zelda for the guys and I guess some girls would consider Link. SOME of the Metroid games have Zero-Suit Samus (like in Brawl). But most of the eye candy is for guys. But holy s**t, I think I finally found the eye candy in Melee: Marth.
DISCUZZLE: (wow, if that didn't give away what forum I hang out in, I don't know what does...)
Marth: eye candy?
Eye candy
Who's the eye candy for the Mario games? (And please, no one say Bowser... *shudder*)
Ever notice that most of the eye candy in video games is for guys?

Who remembers Valentina from SM:RPG?  

CirePrahs

Edymion
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:02 am
<_<;

Valentina? I'm afraid, as big a fan as I am of Super Mario RPG, I cannot recall that name.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:11 pm
I remember her, but I'm not sure if I remember exactly how she looks like. Is she pink with a yellow dress?  

_CFTM
Crew

Nintendo Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces