Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

God_Recalled

6,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:40 pm
I'm new to the area, and I was just wondering how big the goth scene was down here.
Anyone know of any good clubs/shops/places in general?

I heard from a friend who used to live in Seattle that the clubs in particular are pretty tight to get into.
You have to know alot of people, apparently.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 11:06 pm
I used to live in seattle, but i moves to vaughn (across the narrows), and the only real good goth things are Hottopic Two are in seattle. One is in the mall thats close to the monorail. And i think the other is downtown. There is also a tripp store but i forgot the adress

The bad thing is though there are no real goth clubs only emo. I was drive to tacoma and hang out in "hells kitchen" If you do you will most likely see me and not know it

Ohhhh and your friend is Bs'ing you. All you have to do too get into one of the few ogth clubs are have badass boots tripp or other chained pants, and a badbass bondage vest. I cant count the times ive gotten in for free cuz of my outfit

Sound within Silence

DarkPrincesa

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 2:52 pm
I am not in Seattle but will soon be. When we were up there last we met with some people, I was told the scene is going down a little since they lost their best club, but its trying. They are all members only clubs, but as shukaku the cursed said I have heard its pretty easy to get invited in. I think you have to be invited several times before you can join. I cant remember the name, but if I can find it I will post it later. The Mercury maybe?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:50 pm
I don't live in Seattle but in Portland, OR. If you do not find a whole lot up there, you can always come down here. There is a pretty good site (or at least was a site) on it at pdxindgoth.com.  

Alienhivemaster

Snows Wyntre

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 3:58 pm
I am not in Seattle but near...  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:39 am
Unfortunately, I wish I KNEW of any Goth Clubs...
I'd so go to one around here. I'm F***ing bored as HELL.

I'm North of Seattle, Snohomish.  

Pixelated Awesome

perrenthezombie

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 6:06 pm
Has anyone heard of a club called Lila's? I guess it's all ages and has goth/industrial nights. I found it on the internet and wanted to know if it's still open/good....Has anybody been there before? This really excites me. I didn't know there was such a thing as all-ages clubs. O.o

~ Main Forum ~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games