Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
Ceesh&Meesh: Best Friend Lesbian Couple <3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TCBmae

3,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 12:50 pm

So i'm over at my best friend, Ceesh's, house, and she bought Sims 2 for her x-box. We were new to the different ways of playing this one, compared to the first one, so i was totally and completely frustrated, yelling at the screen and whatnot.
    Because we were newbs and didn't create any other accounts other than mine and hers, we started to get hilarious ideas: what if we just got ourselves to be lesbian..together!!? As we're killing ourselves laughing, our sims start to get closer, and we start kissing and turn into lovers.
    So we go through the first 8 hours playing the game, and we start Woohoo-ing together, which makes us laugh like crazy. What she didn't know, was that i found this oddly fun...
    While we start completing our goals, and dispersing since we were on different careers, she meets up with some guys in which she falls in love with and start Woohoo-ing with them. The funny part is that i actually got jealous! I was so mad because it was so funny and now it was just like regular life.

Anyways, yeah..just thought it was something to post. I've got nothing better to do in my spare time anyways xD It's like, 5,000 degrees outside.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:28 pm
That's hilarious! I did that with my friend and we were laughing our butts off  

pinapplepielady

2,350 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:57 am
I wonder if girls try this out more than guys? I don't think I've ever read of a guy making himself gay for a mate in the game but I have read of girls doing it quite a lot.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:48 pm
Menaceman
I wonder if girls try this out more than guys? I don't think I've ever read of a guy making himself gay for a mate in the game but I have read of girls doing it quite a lot.

Alot of guys are homophobic.  

pinapplepielady

2,350 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
The Sims Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items