Reply Blood+ RP~! 8D
Last Battle, Last War

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Itachi Uchiha_Tsukiyomi

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:01 am
PLOT: Saya has been killing the monsters for awhile now and now, the humans and monsters have claimed war on each other. It's up to Saya, Haji, and everyone( who knows about them ) to kill them.

Setting: Veitnam, the place where Saya went berserk. THeir back again and each side is ready for battle.

RULES:
1. Gaia rules
2. you may be up to two charcters, but can only choose one side.
3. Have fun! * please *

My character:

Name: Senjo

Looks: My avy

Weapons: A slim and small katana at his side and a giant sword on his back.

Speical Abilities: His overpowering streangth and speed and his cooking skills!

History: Unlike Saya, he hasn't awakened his memories yet. But he remembers Haji and Saya, though. He stays at their side like a little puppy following it's mother.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:20 pm
My characters:

Name: Karin

Looks: *looks down at dream avi in sig* like that. When fighting Chiropteran, eyes glow bright blue

Weapon(s): a regular sized katana that is always on her back

Special abilities: Speed rivals a Chevalier's (Haji, Solomon, etc.), large amount of strength, singing can hypnotize others

History: Karin is the same as Saya and Diva, except her blood is not poison to Diva or Saya, just Chiropterans. When Joel examined the mummy further he found another cocoon, and Karin was born. She was raised with Saya and her groom/Chevalier is a brown haired boy named Jacob. When Diva attacked, she locked Jacob in a shed. Years later, she had found Jacob when Saya and Haji went to the Zoo. Jacob and Karin are close friends to Saya and Haji and are always by their side.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Jacob

Looks: brown hair always in ponytail, black long sleeve shirt, dark jeans, hazel eyes.
Chiropteran form: one angel wing, one demon wing, both hands are chiropteran claws.

Weapon: daggers with blue gems in hilt, Chiropteran left hand.

Special abilities: Chevalier abilities (can't think of any at the moment), when in Chiropteran form, can shoot fire from hands or from mouth.

History: Jacob was born a street rat, but was found by Joel. He was secretly Karin's groom, and her friend. He got along with Karin very well, and every once in awhile, she would find him listening to Saya and Haji playing the cello. When Diva attacked the mansion, Jacob was killed. Karin gave the boy her blood then locked Jacob in a shed to protect him. When Saya and Haji left, they brought Karin along, who forgot about Jacob. Years later, he broke out and roamed the area searching for Karin. He stayed there until Saya, Haji, and Karin came to the Zoo, where he lured Karin to the ruins with his voice. He stays by Karin's side and will give his life to protect her

((sorry it's so long sweatdrop ))  

Isabel Kagemara

Shino Mikami

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:40 pm
Uhm... I'm a little confused with the plot... I'm dying to join in an RP, and this one caught my eye... I just got very confused with your wording of the plot... can you explain it to me again... in a different way? Please?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 11:44 am
Shino Mikami
Uhm... I'm a little confused with the plot... I'm dying to join in an RP, and this one caught my eye... I just got very confused with your wording of the plot... can you explain it to me again... in a different way? Please?

basically, Saya and Diva are going to fight in vietnam. this is based off a different story i guess....  

Isabel Kagemara

Private Franklin Donut

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 12:25 pm
name:kyotsuki hikani
weapon:tachi that has delta 67 that sprays on the blade
history:just a normal man who was on a trip and got caught in the war and then became diva's chevalier.was givin a tachi that had a strange bottle type thing for the gaurd that sprays delta 67 so everyone that is cut by the blade eaither (1)if saya or a chevalier of saya becomes crystal(2)turns a normal human chirapterain  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 7:06 am
Name: Takai
looks:User Image
weapons: A sword, daggers, she is good with herbs, a giant shurken she holds on her back.
special abilties: control/manipulate/make fire and earth. Is very skilled with weapons.
History: She cant remeber much about her past, she only knows how to fight. She was once a chevalier along with haji but then got seperated. Thats all she remembers, she is trying desperatly to find saiya and haji

Rae-sempai

Hinata-Uzumaki-Hime

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 1:54 pm
Name: Hairi Sakoto
Appearance:User Image
weapon:User Image
Chavalier: Natsuki
User Image
Weapons: Three swords, two on each side of his waist and one on his back
special abilities: can summon up shields

history:before haji met saya hairi and haji were close like brother and sister, they got seperated when haji was bought buy joel, ever since she has been searching for him.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:05 pm
mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen

Name: real name is Yomi but chaged it to Uriyu Mori [like teh guy on bleach lol]

Looks: User Image

Weapons: two swords [fire] User Image
[earth] User Image [still hasent earned the air and water sword], small gun, medium sized shuriken

Speical Abilities: controls the basic elements [fire, water, earth, air], also can summon demons

History: She was a test subject that turned out wrong. She was made to be able to fight the cyropterans like a living weapon but they wanted her to do as tehy said, which didnt go so well. she ended up being like a human with her own thoughts and such. Because they gave her extream powers, they came over her and she killed her creator because of that. Now she tries to live a normal human life by day, and be a cyropteran hunter by night. She hides something behind the eye patch tha tnoone knows what it is.

how is that? sweatdrop  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Aqua_Moon_Girl

Dangerous Lover

9,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:56 pm
Name: Elaine
Looks:User Image
Weapons: Long katana or anything she can use as a weapon.
abilities: Shes very high skilled fighter.
Info: dosen't talk about her life. She's a very trusted person. Very quiet person and dose not like to get in other peoples life. She has no Family nor relative. She was found by Diva's team and Join the team. She dosen't know who and what she is, she just pop out the blues.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:30 am
Name: Rina

Looks: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Weapons: a sharpened fan, and daggers
Speical Abilities: speed dueling skills and looks

History: unknown to Amsheal the first queen had triplets so she was old enough she left them and went to live on her own, has no chevalier but is looking  

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:53 pm
One question.... Can i be Haji? xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:25 am
Name: Saya Otonashi
Image/s:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show., User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Waepons: a katana like sword
Abilities: her blood is poison to the chyropterans
Info: Saya and Diva are twin sisters who grew up under different circumstances: Saya was raised by Joel Goldsmith and Diva was held prisoner in a cell. Saya had friends but Diva had noone and so Diva became evil. Saya is trying to protect the humans against Diva. ...  

kuchikirukiachan2

Blood+ RP~! 8D

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff