Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shadow_wolfx7

2,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 4:48 pm
Really, it depends on how you use these Super Smash caracters and what your personality is, like if you like to go rampaging, sniping, or just be cowardly and run away.....but honestly...Roy, Marth, and Pichu seem to be the hardest players; because Roy and Marth don't have any range moves and their strikes take too long to recover from until you can do your next action; some say Pichu is the hardest because of his downfall (he get damaged from his own electric moves) but Pichu is increadibly powerful and is a small target. Although, these caracters may seem hard to play, but I just like to put level nine computer simulants to see what technics they use with these hard-to-play caracters.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 9:47 pm
shadow_wolfx7
I just like to put level nine computer simulants to see what technics they use with these hard-to-play caracters.

You fail.

And have no idea what you're talking about.

While yes, there are difficult characters to pick up, but a lvl 9 computer will teach you nothing. Nothing that will help you at a tournament, for one reason, and one reason only.

A computer isn't as unpredictable as a human player.

Check. And. Mate.  

Einherjar O D I N
Crew

DivineMaster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 12:08 am
SilentBlackTiger
shadow_wolfx7
I just like to put level nine computer simulants to see what technics they use with these hard-to-play caracters.

You fail.

While yes, there are difficult characters to pick up, but a lvl 9 computer will teach you nothing. Nothing that will help you at a tournament, for one reason, and one reason only.

Check. And. Mate.
no thats a lie, a lvl 9 computer can show you moves that can help you, i learned to use sheiks chain and needle by watching the computer beat me up lol and fighting them can help too, by fighting quick character you can learn to dodge and to be faster with the controls and fighting strong characters and also help you by trying to avoid there strong attacks all you really need is a character you feel strongly about and my character is sheik and i feel kinda conected when i fight with him ( yes and i am not the only person who thinks this, but i think of sheik as being a guy )  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:02 pm
DivineMaster
SilentBlackTiger
shadow_wolfx7

You fail.

Check. And. Mate.
no thats a lie, a lvl 9 computer can show you moves that can help you, i learned to use sheiks chain and needle by watching the computer beat me up lol and fighting them can help too, by fighting quick character you can learn to dodge and to be faster with the controls and fighting strong characters and also help you by trying to avoid there strong attacks all you really need is a character you feel strongly about and my character is sheik and i feel kinda conected when i fight with him ( yes and i am not the only person who thinks this, but i think of sheik as being a guy )

Fail.  

Sio

Ronin_686

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:42 pm
DivineMaster
SilentBlackTiger
shadow_wolfx7

You fail.

Check. And. Mate.

Money match?  
Techniques

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff