Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Sims 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Great place to share/show your creations and meet other TS2 fans! 

Tags: Sims2, Simulation, Maxis, Electronic Arts, Social Bunny 

Reply Main Forum
Damn Expansions and Downloadables

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Peach Pan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 8:49 pm
Im so built up on Expansions and Downloads now that it takes a long time for sims to load up, its ok only like 7-8 minutes but my computer is fast and shouldnt take that long, and with the amount of sims that i download nowadays im going to be waiting even longer.

This new seasons EP and Bon Voyage is going to make things even harder >.<; Oh well, the thing is I dont want to delete any of my downloads because i do not know what is what! Dammit! Anyone know a program that can sort this out?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 4:17 pm
I feel your pain..

And actually, Modthesims2.com had a program that helped you figure out what was junk and what was actually a custom download.

Can't recall what the name of it was, but I think it was in the announcement sections. sweatdrop

Tealia

MysticalAngelEyes

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:19 pm
THe sims2 Pack Clean installer.
Once you download it, it will be able to tell you what file is what...
So if its just a file name...and you click on it, the program will tell you if its customed content such as eyes, hair, furniture, ect.
Got it from ModtheSims  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:49 am
GREAT thanks, Spare disk space here i come =P  

Peach Pan

men getting pregnant

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 4:54 pm
Why not try deleting some of the items that are similar to exsisting ones or one you don;t use? When I got my Sims, I was a download junkie. Why not download individual items from the extange instead of huge sets?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 4:43 pm
I have that problem too! eccept it only took nightlife to lag my computer down...alot. It takes only about three minutes, but i'm a very impatient person...lolz.  

Sugarmuffincrumblecakes

Dapper Consumer

Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces