I like it, and I'll help!
  I like it!
  Good luck
  Not really...
View Results

Winter Black
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 10:31 pm
Ok. So for the last little while I've been working on this "secret project" by myself, coming up with ideas, writing things out, planning articles, etc.
So, the other day I spent all day working on the website, which I've only just finished a short time ago.

Before you click the link, I'll tell you what it is. Its a Magazine. I've got an indefinite amount of time to work on and create issue one, and I need people to submit articles, reviews, content, art, etc. Sadly, I can't pay. Its all volunteer work. (Alas, but maybe one day...)

Its going to be a bi-monthly thing, or every two months, so for those of you who do wish to submit and be a part of my team (currently just me! <33) you can take your time.

Oh, and this mag covers everything, so if you have any suggestions of things or sections you'd like to see, just let me know, and I'll see what I can do. ~.^ I know we're a Paganism Guild, so before anyone says that, it fall into the Spirituality section. Hooray! XD

In the mean time, let me know if you are interested in helping in any way, either by helping edit, writing articles, helping with the layout, etc. Just PM the account Tommy Cullen.
Thanks, guys!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:31 pm
I'll try to help out if I can 3nodding  

Atma311
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Winter Black
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:58 pm
Thank you, Atma! And Nihl as well. I'm very happy with the response I've gotten from this Guild, however small it is. XD  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 10:43 pm
I'm on board smile I'll pm the account you said to smile  

safkef

Liberal Shopper

10,550 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200

Redwing~Shadow

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:15 pm
Wow, that seems like work, so what kind of articles are you looking for for this magazine?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 8:12 pm
Anything.

PM Tommy Cullen and we can talk more indepth.  

Winter Black
Crew

serbus

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:23 am
Hey, I like the idea, and I'll help when I'm in between projects. I'm an English major so I'm really good at writing and I can also help you edit articles if you need. Also, I can help with design and art, but since this will be a volunteer thing it will always take a backseat to commissions and other priorities. Regardless, I can do some things in my spare time.

Here's my gallery: http://serbus.deviantart.com/

-Teshia  
Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces