Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Sims 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Great place to share/show your creations and meet other TS2 fans! 

Tags: Sims2, Simulation, Maxis, Electronic Arts, Social Bunny 

Reply Main Forum
Legacies Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you make legacies
  Yea!
  Nope
  Occasionally
  |>011 //h0r3
View Results

Blood-Splattered Sundress

Vermillion Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:04 pm
yes i do.. i pretty much enjoy making legacies.. but i never finish them... mainly because everytime i start one, my laptop crashes and i lose everything.. anyway, im starting my fourth.. so yeah... and i do admit.. i cheat lol... not with kaching or motherlode, but i do not move them to he 5x5 lot.. haha...

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:37 am
I do them every now and then. I'm currently doing one, but I haven't had the time to update or play much lately.  

tamenak

Jessicakarli

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:32 am
I always use kaching...

I've never heard of legacies before this thread...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:07 am
The main hood I play is my Legacy hood. I liked the idea of challege it added to my game.

No cheating, you can only marry the Heir to Townies, you have to do all the chance cards, and the heir must be related by blood to the original Founder.

I'm on generation four (although the fifth generation has been born already-- one of the fifth gen kids just turned into a teen while the other fourth gen ones are just heading to college.)

It's neat to see who still has the original founder eyes. One branch of the family have huge noses. And as they get older, cousins start to move apart.

I'm up to the generation where I can start some inbreeding now. blaugh

Banana-nana

Psychadelic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 12:04 pm
I'm trying to start one... But I never know what to write x3 Plus, I like my Sims so much that I never let them reach the Elder age. Seriously, I have never played with an Elder Sim ever since I've bought the game.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 2:58 pm
what is a legacy exactly? a story of sim generation to generation?  

Rezuri-chanchan

litl_mama1971

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 5:34 pm
I've wanted to make a legacy family, but there are just to many danged rules for me. I just don't seem to be able to stay away from the cheats.
And I've always been bad at remembering to take pictures too.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 5:47 pm
I believe this will be a good challenge.  

nerdyninja

Banana-nana

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:04 am
Rezuri-chanchan
what is a legacy exactly? a story of sim generation to generation?

Original Rules: http://forums.thesimsresource.com/showthread.php?t=303808

Updated rules: http://www.legacychallenge.com/

Started as a way to make the base game more interesting. I started it then with the base game. I put the game down for over a year or so, and have only recently gotten back into it.

You don't have to write a story about them. Many people do, but I find my legacy is REALLY boring. xd There are some good stories based off legacies. I go on the TSR forums and read those Legacies. Some people get into it, creating villains and making mini- soap operas.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:33 pm
Quote:
I've wanted to make a legacy family, but there are just to many danged rules for me. I just don't seem to be able to stay away from the cheats.
And I've always been bad at remembering to take pictures too.

You don't have to follow the rules if you don't want to. I do my legacy to entertain myself. I cheat every now and then and I dont play for points and stuff. I also forgot to take pictures in the beginning, now I cant stop taking them every second XD.
Quote:

I'm trying to start one... But I never know what to write x3 Plus, I like my Sims so much that I never let them reach the Elder age. Seriously, I have never played with an Elder Sim ever since I've bought the game.

I used to be like that, never played them any longer than adult. I always had the aging off cheat on. Now if I have a sim I really like I save him/her so that I can play with him/her outside of the legacy.

So far I've started three legacies. The first one called the Crayson legacy I reached generation 5 then I quit it because I got bored. Then I started a new one called the Donaghy legacy. On generation 3 the house glitched and I lost everything. So I started a new one called the Zavastky legacy, which is the one I'm currently playing. I'm on generation 2, and is soon to choose the heir.

I also read a lot of other peoples legacies. They're a lot of fun.

tamenak

bighairy dog

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 11:26 am
i try to do legaces but i get bored with sims familys really quickly  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items