The Ring.
  Ringu.
  Both.
  Neither.
View Results

Enkzilla

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 5:12 pm
Important information:

This is about The Ring/Ringu and can use themes from both the Japanese and American adaptations. However I dont want to here anything about that Korean version (Ring Virus) because I didn't like the story! (Most of you guys wont of even heard of that but whatever - as far as I'm concerned it never happened!) Now I plan to have this set in America, not in Japan. Why? Because we don't need both Samara and Sadako (I've seen this done). I said you could use ideas from both Japanese and American versions but not the characters as well.

Try to keep it PG-13 but it can be as gorey as PG-13 allows.

My character's profile:

Name: Not revealed yet.
Address: Currently unknown.
Nationality: American.
Bio: This mysterious young woman is often seen near or leaving scenes of crimes linked to the "cursed video tape". Little is known about her at this point.

A girl slid through the "do not cross" crime scene tape. She had short black hair that looked like it had been attacked with scissors, sharp blue eyes and she wore all black. Black tights, black skirt, black shoes, black top and a black coat (even black underware but of course that wasn't visible!) Around her neck was a silver chain with a pendant of some sort on it. It was tucked under her top.

She walked into a house that had been taped off. The victum was being examined by a CSI. They looked up from what they were doing and were about to speak. The girl took a badge out of her pocket, let him see it briefly so he noticed the shape of it but not long enough to notice it was a fake. The girl crouched down beside the VHS and ejected what looked like a blank videotape, holding it with a white cloth. She held it like any physical contact would burn her skin.

"I'm taking this tape as evidence." She stuck it in a clear plastic bag. The girl left the scene calmly, passing the officers incharge of investigating the unusual scene.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:31 am
User Image*she walks over to the tv and pushes the tape in*What the heck?*stares* Wha...*trails off*  

SweetAndSour56

icyflow

6,850 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 2:24 pm
"Any thing I can do to help."says Dark Angel. stare
Profile:
Name: dark angel
Abilities: flying, fire, moon, and darkness
Weapon: myself, dagger
Bio:I grew up in a world where no one noticed me. I had grown black wings embroider with gold. Tattoos on me. I was an out law. Controlling the moon and fire I grew dark. Darkness everywhere my mind and soul. Was blood drenched but not enough to consume me.  
#2- You will never, Nick Getz

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games