Reply Naruto Guild
A GOOD NARUTO GAME?!?!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nintendonerd

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:24 pm
Thats right I'm most likely going to get an X-Box 360 because of this game.

Naruto: Rise of a Ninja Company Line
Company Line -- This Content Was Not Created By GameSpot
Posted May 23, 2007 9:00 am PT

The #1 Anime Series arrives on Xbox 360 this fall.

In a game exclusively developed for the Xbox 360 from the ground up and for the first time ever, gamers will experience Naruto starting from the series' beginning. Re-live the hit anime and manga and experience Naruto's transformation from noisy ninja-academy dropout to respected ninja. NARUTO Rise of a Ninja is centred on the main character of the anime. 12 years ago, a fearsome 9-tailed demon fox attacked the village of Konoha. Many ninjas fell during the battle until the most powerful one sealed the monster into the body of a newborn... NARUTO. Now NARUTO has grown up to a hyperactive ninja-in-training who's more interested in pranks than schoolwork. However he's determined to become the greatest Ninja ever! With this dream in head he will never stop his efforts, and through hard work will gain respect and acceptance. This is the rise of a Ninja.

Key Features

* Experience Growing Up As Naruto: The only game that allows you to step into Naruto's shoes from the series' beginning. Complete authentic missions and relive the Naruto anime and manga experience.
* Immerse Yourself In Naruto's Universe: Roam freely and discover authentic environments. Explore genuine Konoha Village and its surroundings. Interact with Sasuke, Sakura, Kakashi and members from the Naruto cast.
* Unparalleled Depth and Variety of Gameplay: The first Naruto game to combine action adventure gameplay, classic platforming battles, head-to-head fighting and in-depth character development.
* Build Up Your Fighting Techniques to Defeat Deadly Enemies in Fast-Paced Combat: Define your own way of the ninja as you learn to better control your chakra, improve your techniques, master new taijutsus and ninjutus, and command more powerful ninja weapons.
* Play with Friends online: Select your favorite Naruto character and challenge a friend in the battle field of your choice on the Xbox Live.

All my info is from the interview which you can find here.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:26 pm
nintendonerd
Thats right I'm most likely going to get an X-Box 360 because of this game. Naruto: Rise of a Ninja is coming exclusively to the X-Box 360 this fall. It will feature storyline from the Naruto anime up to episode 80, online multiplayer, action / rpg based gameplay, not only that but the game is said to feature American AND JAPANESE [With Subtitles] voice actors! All in all it should be very good. Now go watch the trailer.

All my info is from the interview which you can find here.

Yep, I've read alot about this game, and it will definately be one I buy for my Xbox 360....^_^  

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

nintendonerd

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:56 pm
Xbox 360 'Naruto: Rise of a Ninja' (X360) to Include Japanese VoiceOvers
Posted on Monday, June 04 @ 11:14:33 PDT

The X360 exclusive Naruto: Rise of a Ninja will let gamers experience Naruto starting from the series' beginning. Re-live the hit anime and manga and experience Naruto's transformation from noisy ninja-academy dropout to respected ninja. According to Microsoft the game will features localized voiceovers, but will also include Japanese voices with subtitles.

]http://www.worthplaying.com/article.php?sid=43362&mode=thread&order=0  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:56 pm
Im so getting a 360 just for this game. burning_eyes  

Mrs Boone

Tonyflow2007

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 1:59 am
This game makes me yearn for a 360. time for me to get back to work (on my knees in the dark alley.) crying ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 11:40 am
Shoko86
Im so getting a 360 just for this game. burning_eyes

I second that lol.  

xxKazokuxx

Tonyflow2007

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 9:41 am
Are there any good online games? I remember when naruto realm was in developement. I'm disappointed that it was never completed  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 6:11 am
I already got it! xd 4laugh mrgreen  

Moonshadow_Dark

Tonyflow2007

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 10:04 am
Lucky u  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:27 pm
Well, I can say the game wasn't very long lasting. It only took me maybe a total of 8 hours and 30 minutes to go through the whole story section and that is with several set backs involving me dying but ya. The game is fun all the same and you can see some amazing things when you go exploring.  

Saiyoku Sanada

950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Thekeh-sama

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 11:04 am
There is also now a PS3 Naruto game coming out called Naruto: Ultimate Ninja STORM. (See Here for more details.)

Also, if your interested in an online ninja parody game, take a look at my sig.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:41 am
interseting  

Riley Miles

EPIC Dudeman

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:16 pm
i hate to crap on your fireworks, but it was really short. only went up to like episode 60, cant remember too good as havent watched those in a while, but yeah its not long. other then that, pretty good.
oh and they could have put a few more characters in.
but you should still get it.
man am i confusing you guys?!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:27 am

I bought it. And it's not very good at all. It started off good, but I had higher expectations. It's really glitchy and the fighting style is terrible. Definitely could have done better.

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Naruto Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items