Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply ☆ Legion Of Charities ☆
FLame sword i need one plz donate

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Heavens Joker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:46 pm
i am questing for a flame sword i accept any donations pretty plz donate and make my dream come true

THANK YOU

bump if u like

i will love u forever

but if ur a boy ill be ur friend lol

i might make u a poem if u donate.......................  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:48 pm
BUMPITY BUMPITY  

Heavens Joker

Heavens Joker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:49 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:50 pm

BUMP  

Heavens Joker

Heavens Joker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:52 pm

BUMP  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:54 pm
bump  

Heavens Joker

Heavens Joker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:07 pm
bump  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:11 pm
allow me to point a few things out...

1. you don't need it, you want it. Saying that you need something indicates that without it, you're putting yourself at risk of some life ending or altering consequence. Saying that you want something indicates that you have a goal, but not working for that goal indicates that you probably don't deserve it.

2. people are more likely to help you out if you actually take the time to type out your words.... it shows that you have the desire to put the time into the things you want.

I'll put it this way... if someone came up to you on the street and said "I need a PS3!", would you just had it to them?

I know I wouldn't... at best, they would get an odd look, and then me walking away thinking that they're psychotic... at worst, they would get kicked in the head.  

dronze
Vice Captain

Heavens Joker

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:43 pm
dude get out of this guild u butthole ur such a low life piece of scum. i looked at some of ur other post DONT FREAKIN POST IF U DONT HAVE ANYTHING GOOD TO SAY...  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:18 pm
hes just trying to help jeez... stare  

whitefang292

dronze
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:02 pm
Do I really need to do this again?

Quote:
dude get out of this guild

No. I realize that I don't have the nicest way of putting things, but, honestly, most of what I end up telling people when I get into these little rants is absolutely true.

Quote:
u butthole ur such a low life piece of scum.

Am I really? I see it more as being a realist. Not once have I attacked somebody on a personal level unless they've really, seriously deserved it. if you actually read and comprehended what I had said in those posts, you'd see that there was a lot of useful information in them.

Quote:
i looked at some of ur other post

that's kind of ambiguous.... have you looked in any of them that weren't in this subforum? I may be a bit harsh at times, but it's a rare thing that I just come forward and give someone a flat-out "no".

Quote:
DONT FREAKIN POST IF U DONT HAVE ANYTHING GOOD TO SAY...

The information I provide is a good thing, but, like certain medicines, doesn't go down so easy at times. Like I said, people will, many times, judge your dedication to something based on how you go about communicating it to other people, and the way your posts read on here suggest that you don't want to take the time to work for what you want, since you can't be bothered to take the time to at least make sure your posts are relatively coherant.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:28 pm
lol u got a way of putting thing ok i am srry i know ur info is useful i should delte this topic cause i dont need a flame swordlol
ur not a butt hole and u do have a harsh way of putting things but eh the world is harsh

srry DUDE  

Heavens Joker

dronze
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:06 pm
if you're trying to go for it, then go for it. all i'm saying is word your requests for donations like you're actually driven to get them, rather than assuming that it's going to happen.  
☆ Legion Of Charities ☆

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games