Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suvu

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:34 pm
Chiri Kcrinh
...I don't belong here...

OMG Food from home will be a must next year. @.@
I lost like, four pounds from running around and not eating the whole weekend... couldn't find [good] food because of my work hours. crying

Haha, Suvu, that sounds really funny. What was Link's reaction?

-Chiri Kcrinh
Please PM me any questions regarding Gaia Online and it's features. Please don't send me random friend requests if I don't know you.
...No, I don't belong here...

One link we did that to replyed with " my ears " but the other one we did that to yelled "NO!!!" and bolted in the other direction.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 10:01 pm
YOUHAVEAMARVINHOLYSHIT.

my best moment was when I GOT TO TAKE MY PICTURE WITH MECHANICAL PANDA > w <;;;;;

Actually it was how I could just wander around the con in a line and find all my friends. @ w @;; It's like having a friend-con. With anime. Whoo.

p a r f a i t

Seijuro_X

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:59 pm
my favorite moment was when...wow...actually I couldn't pick a favorite moment..I was a Naruto Style original ninja this year and next year I'm either going to be kenshin or Inuyasha

Fanime was friggin suhweet!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:01 am
Best moment?

Partying with Reuben Langdon and Hiroyuki Yamaga.

Word.  

Mr. Wendell
Crew

SOawesomeness

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:33 am
...Deliver me from all of this sadness...

Suvu- OMGLAWLS. That's hilarious. xD

P a r f a i t- My friend is OBSESSED with them. He got really sad that he couldn't get their CD. >.>;;

-Chiri Kcrinh
Please PM me any questions regarding Gaia Online and it's features. Please don't send me random friend requests if I don't know you.
...Deliver me from all of this madness...

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:59 pm
What did you like most? being glomped by fangirls and givin art and poems

What didn't you like?my cosplay gonk i've seen better then mine

If you could change anything of your experience: stay 24/7 there

Cosplay Ideas for Next year? i mihgt do jin from samurai champloo if my hair can grow that long  

Kazuma_uzumaki

Okashii-nyo

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:21 pm
What did you like most? Everything! Fanime is like a god to me!
What didn't you like? The Fanimaid Cafe's short business hours.
If you could change anything of your experience: I wouldn't get a bad stomachache Saturday night's hall party.

Cosplay Ideas for Next year? Maya Fey from Phoenix Wright and Akira from Aria  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:28 pm
What did you like most? Being able to be at the con for more time this yer
What didn't you like? The majority of the stuff there
If you could change anything of your experience: Being able to get a room

Cosplay Ideas for Next year? Bringing back Greed (FMA) and Rock Howard (Capcom vs SNK), plus debuting my Zoro (One Piece) cosplay  

bahamutknightzero

Rikkuzia

Big Codger

9,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:35 pm
I loved the swap meet. <3 Soooo very much. <33333

I hated the black and white ball, though. D: They need a bigger room for the rave/dances.

o___o Imma be a sukeban with my friends in 08.

WE WILL BE THE COOLEST YAKUZA EVAR!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 9:32 pm
What did you like most?: I loved getting to cosplay as Sailor Saturn, taking my best girl friend to Fanime for her first ever con, and going ice skating for the first time with my best guy friend who lives in that area.

What didn't you like?: Being stalked three times over a 24 hour period by the same guy, who made me lose ten years off my life in Artist Alley when I had my back turned when I was on the phone and he tackle glomped me. I screamed bloody murder and scared my friend on the phone when I tried to catch my breath.

If you could change anything of your experience what in the world would it be?: Not a thing! (except leaving)

Cosplay Ideas for Next year?: Sailor Saturn, "Hotaru on Holiday"(a nickname I gained from an old high school friend while wearing my Saturn wig and carrying my Silence Glaive in a pink yukata), and a surprise that a lot probably will not recognize because she is apart of a manga series that isn't in America until April. :3  

Starlite7789

Browser

9,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
The Fanime Con Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers