Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Extended Discussion
Who loves this as much or more than me?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who does?
  I do
  No you love it most
  POLL WHORE!!!!
View Results

Quantum Villainy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 4:30 pm
who loves Fruits backet or Bleach more than me? i'm a lil' obsessed*hides bleach and FB plushies and manga and other collectables*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:53 pm
ya know ive really never seen bleach..i need to add that to my must see anime..anyways i absolutely luv heart fruits basket heart ..i was hooked on that for a looong time eek *Steals your FB plushies and collectibles* Mwuhahaha xp  

0oSnowbunnyo0

LaughingMan2501

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 1:05 am
no I offense I mean I really love bleach but I could not watch fruits basket for the life of me. my friends are like its sooo good. but I couldnt stand guys turning into some dumb animals like a seahorse...I would never wanna become a seahorse even if it got me the ladies i'll work on my own thank you.=)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:47 pm
I love Fruits Basket I absolutely adore it. It has to be one of the best anime and manga series I ever read(Shigure is my fav. he is too funny also Haru hes awsome. ^^) And as for bleach its one awsome show. Johnny Yong Bosch is one awsome voice actor.  

Mylicious

darkness_4now_gone

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:05 pm
Kai-Chann
who loves Fruits backet or Bleach more than me? i'm a lil' obsessed*hides bleach and FB plushies and manga and other collectables*

i like fruits basket and bleach.. but im not totally obsessed with ^^;;  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:01 pm
Its called the orange haired dude appeal... lol  

Hierophilia

- Unidentifyed

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:18 pm
I like Bleach and Fruits Basket but I'm not obsessed with them

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 2:44 am
Koromyst poking in...
I watched Furuba out of intrigue-ness. But it wasn't the type of anime that I would go worshipping for. I don't really understand much of it anyway.

As for Bleach, yes, I am shamelessly admitting that I'm a Bleach die-hard. I liked Ichigo for his protective nature. really loved the ever inspiring quote of his : "brothers are born first to protect the little ones that come after them".

But my most loved character would be the sadistic Zaraki Kenpachi, taichou of the 11th squad xD
Koromyst poking out...

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

Ayuka-chan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 5:31 am
    I probably like some animes more than ever but they are not Fruits Basket or Bleach.
    Fruits Basket is addicting to read so I don't blame you for it D:
    As for Bleach... I like to watch it but it's not my life.

Extended Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games