Do you?
  Yes!
  No
  Yuck! Jacob sucks!
  Wish I Did!
View Results

SamuraiArren

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:51 am
This is based off the "Do You Know An Edward?" thread.

So... do you?

I do! My boyfriend looks like him with the short hair he has in New Moon. Plus he acts just like him! He's never read Twilight or New Moon, but he's just like Jacob!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:16 am
well i know when he was a jacob now hes an a*****e!  

SaveraOwnsYou

Ayllin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 5:13 pm
I can't say I've ever met anyone with the complete personality of Jacob, although I do have a guy friend who kind of acts as a "personal sun" in the way that hes always happy and fun to talk to.

And my friends brother's name is Jacob... but the two are nothing alike xd  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:59 pm
I know a couple of kids named Jacob, but neither of them are actually like the real thing. Well, one of them does have dark hair and skin, so if that counts, I guess so. But like I said, neither of them actually act like Jacob.  

Glitterbean

Jack_sparrows_baby_girl

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 3:31 pm
yes my ex-boyfriend. he was exactly like jacob. with the short hair and everythig, and the atitude. henow hates my cause now im dating an edward. no hes not a vampire. his kindness and everythig  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 6:58 pm
i actually know about 3 jacobs.... two of them are like my best buddies in a way.... one of them even asked me out.... i told them that i really didnt like them like that... that person is now like a big brother for me... except im not so sure if he feels that same way... -_-.... the other one is there for me no matter what.... and gives me hugs and holds my hand.... its kinda scary... cuz i didnt realize it until my best friend was like omg! he reminds me of JACOB!!! the last one i know just keeps on pushing on one of my best friends....

but i have a question....

since i know that many jacobs....
does that mean that there is no edward out there for me?
crying
i really hope not.....
cuz then that would really suck...  

Edward Cullen is My Life

synyster bat country

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:26 am
my friend his name is jacob and he acts like him exept he is pretty short  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:34 am
SaveraOwnsYou
well i know when he was a jacob now hes an a*****e!

REALLY?! Me too! 3nodding  

angel2cutiegirl

vXv_tWiLiGhT~aNgEl_vXv

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:57 pm
Jeez, he's so sweet! I wish I had someone like him at least... *sighs* Oh well, I can still wish! ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 3:32 pm
honestly how do you not know a JAcob.... the jake I know is sooooo FiNE!!! He is not a New Moon jake but who is?  

diligo in astrum

Moonlite Romance

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 4:49 pm
no i wish  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:03 pm
YES!!! My best guy friend is such a Jacob! He seriously looks ans acts like him. Plus, like in New Moon, his beautiful long hair got cropped once he got moody...seriously, he gets mad at me, then says he can't stand hurting me...such a jacob... And he'll go for anything as long as I'm with um.....scary... Oh yeah, I made him read Twilight and I will prove to him that he's a Jacob stressed  

Riri_Benihime

lost_smile

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:20 pm
unfortunatly no but would love to have one as a friend, do you think that they might be selling them?

But if they have Edwards I want one of them first!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:43 pm
I know a Jacob, though he's an a**. I like Jacob Black though. biggrin  

PurplGoddess565

alieinna

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:04 pm
Name-wise, yes, personality-wise, no. sad
I wish I did though. But it seems the school is mostly filled with Mikes and Erics... just not to me. Which is a good thing, because they're all jerks, really, lol.  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games