Reply ~ Main Forum ~
What would you do to a spy? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gaylord Mule 3

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 7:52 pm
What? we habve a spy? QUICK!! Fetch me a few rusty razor blades, a handfull of gerbils, some bacon grease a cactus a clown and a croquet malet. oh and one of those curly little straws.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 4:19 pm
I love torture... I would put him in a rotating room, that would rotate at a random angle... He would be placed in a straight jacket... If he didn't talk after that, I would strip him down to his skivies, and play with sharp objects, and hot pokers, etc...  

Argetlam13

Shirtless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200

0kurohono0

Interesting Prophet

6,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 4:29 pm
well me i would be certain that i found hime then i would personally make him wish he were dead after a few hours of this he would tell me what he knew and then i would take his gear and go on a killing rampage and i would never be caught  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:51 pm
torture like so:
1-lock him in a chinese water torture device for 36 hours
2-take him out and talk to him nicely in an educated manner and inform him
of what im going to do unless he is a gentleman and will tell me the
information up front.
3-he will tell me-i take him out to a valley filled with blue jays chirping and
cherry blossom trees blooming and leave him to find his own way home.
or if he spits in my face and calls me a b***h i release a number of insects
into his cell, leave for 8 hours, come back and take him to another room.
4-i secure him in place and explain in detail im going to pull out his fingernails
and put earwigs in his ears.
5-do what i said.
6-do some more torture if necessary or bored.
7-once receiving the needed information i take his mangled body to a landfill
and release him.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
im really not that evil but he shoulda listened to me and just told me what i wanted to hear...*sigh*  

Cactus Attack!

Julien_Isfange

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:38 pm
I'd feign ignorance and then feed him false information. Order my troops/minions to act to the false info, and then switch to my origonal plan and blow the compotion out of the water so to speak at the right moment mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:39 pm
Id first make him dress up in a dress and make him drink tea and take pictures cuz thats just damed funny.Then Id Tie him up to a bed and take out a hot iron >:3.Burn his skin while hes screaming and yelling And make sure to get those *extra hurtful*spots XD Then Id make cut big gashes into his burnt skin(hopefully he hasnt passed out yet) and make him start to bleed to death.Then id kill him off very slowly and painfully^^ Oh wow i sound so happy in this XD Wee thats only if he didnt tell me when i asked him the first time >:3  

Lilium_Crusade

Hunter of the Dammed

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:12 am
Lazarus The Resurected
What? we habve a spy? QUICK!! Fetch me a few rusty razor blades, a handfull of gerbils, some bacon grease a cactus a clown and a croquet malet. oh and one of those curly little straws.
why a curly straw  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:25 am
If he was spying on me?I would probably eat his liver sucking the juice out of his saliva gland,knaw on his brain,blow up his blader to make a baloon,and feed the rest of him to the hobos out on the street.  

[memory_keeper]

ringwraith10

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:14 am
Hmm... this is tough. I think it would depend on who he's working for, whether I can make him a double agent by offering him MORE money than he's currently making, what information he already has, etc.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff