Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply ☆ Legion Of Charities ☆
help me out with my dream avitar

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

am i sexy
  yes
  no
View Results

Chiqui16

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:56 pm
hey can any1 help by donating to my dream avitar im short alot of money i joined last month and would like to build up my dream avi but sadly it cost about 3 mill to make em sad check out my profile and add me smile  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:20 pm
this belongs in the dream avi sub fourm biggrin
I can't move it but Im just saying. blaugh  

whitefang292

dronze
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:32 pm
Quote:
hey

hello.

Quote:
can any1 help by donating to my dream avitar

probably, but you'd have a lot easier of a time if you actually took the time to punctuate your sentances and type your words.

Quote:
im short alot of money

that's generally why people ask for donations, but what do you offer in return? obviously not anything of intellectual value.

Quote:
i joined last month and would like to build up my dream avi

wouldn't we all? but why don't you take some time to learn the way things work around Gaia before setting a goal that, although admirable, isn't quite so out of your reach? getting gold takes time...

Quote:
but sadly it cost about 3 mill to make em sad

if you look at your starting funds, then you'll see that you have a long way to go, and very little in the way to offer in return. contribute something, and you're well on your way to getting there.

Quote:
check out my profile and add me smile

i'll pass, but if you play the games and actually do something to add to the community, you'll find no shortage of people willing to help you out.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:34 pm
Harsh Dronze... Why does it have to be so true though? xp  

Drunken Knight

dronze
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:39 pm
I would rather get my point across clearly and concisely the first time. Besides, i'm very much anti-begging, and all for helping those that help themselves first, before asking for a handout.  
☆ Legion Of Charities ☆

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games