Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight-Related Fanart
THIS IS NOT CHAPTER TWO!!! IT'S GOING TO EITHER BE 4 OR 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I don't really like this chapter... do you?
  Yes.
  No.
  Look at the squirrel!
View Results

hospitalflowers

3,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 9:34 am
CHAPTER TWO
Hoping For Your Return

“Don’t even think about that Carlisle!” Edward shouted, nearly knocking the door off of its hinges.

Carlisle was just about to sink his teeth into my skin just below my collar bone—which for some reason, was already bleeding.

“Oh, this isn’t any fun.” Carlisle said darkly and turned his head to face an angry Edward. “But I know just how to shake things up a bit.” He pulled a knife from his cloak and held it so close to my throat that I feared that if I even breathed, my life would be over, so I held my breath.

Edward stopped, his eyes wide in fear. “Carlisle, don’t.”

Carlisle must have been talking through his mind, because he didn’t even say anything when Edward was shouting at him, pleading for him not to kill me, and that if he did, he would kill him as soon as he killed me.

“I’m sorry Bella, it’s the only way.” And with that, he turned and ran out the door.

“See, what did I tell you? Having your life in my hands keeps him at bay.” He smirked and pulled the knife away from my throat.

I took a deep breath, “Carlisle, what did you tell him?” I asked, both frightened and enraged at the same time.

“Oh, just that I would kill you if he didn’t leave that instant, and if he did leave that I would keep you alive. Although, I never said anything about you not going through any pain.” He smirked, “but I’m going to keep my word, and I will not bite you,” There was a bit of sadness in his voice. “Even though your blood smells so appetizing.”

He left the room soon after that and jammed the door so I couldn’t get out again. He told me that if I even tried to open the door, that he would tie me up again so tight I would have to have my hands and feet amputated afterwards.

I lay on the couch crying for so long, I didn’t even notice when Carlisle came in with my dinner. I just looked up after a little while and I saw that Carlisle was there.

“I’m not hungry.” I said, not wanting to be anywhere near him, even if it meant I had to starve.
“Of course you’re not.” He chuckled, and turned on the TV again. A commercial for some loan company was on. “Would you like to see how everyone else is doing on the outside world?”

I didn’t say anything, but I felt a spark of hope that Edward had told someone about where I was light on my face. But when the news came back on with Renee, Charlie, and all of my friends crying about me missing, that spark quickly died.

Charlie looked furious, like he knew Carlisle took me, but he couldn’t tell anyone else.

“Edward Cullen somehow managed to escape the custody of the police earlier this afternoon. Is there anything you have to say about that?” A tall skinny woman with beautiful brown hair asked as she put the microphone so Charlie could speak into it.

“It’s too coincidental. I think that… no, I know that he took my daughter. He wouldn’t say anything when he was at the station, and now he’s gone. I just know that he has her.”

The corner of Carlisle’s mouth raised a little bit.

The woman passed the microphone over to in front of Renee, “is there anything you’d like to say?”

Renee’s cheeks were stained with tears. “I just want my baby back. She’s such a good kid, I don’t know why anyone would take her away from her family.”

The woman talked to everyone and basically all that they said was how much they missed me… and then she talked to Jacob.

Oh no, oh no, oh no…

What if Jacob and all of the others thought that the Cullens had turned me into a vampire of killed me already?

I thought I had gotten them all out of trouble by being kidnapped… now Edward and his family could be killed and it would be all my fault.

“No. No! NO!” I screamed and ran for the door again. Before I was even half way there Carlisle had thrown me back on the couch and was putting tape on my mouth and tying my wrists and ankles together.

“I warned you.” He said, glaring at me.

“Carlisle, don’t you even care?! The werewolves could kill Esme and the rest of your family! KILL!” I tried to say, but, again, it came out as a bunch of mumbles and murmurs.

“If I find out that Cullen did this,” Jacob looked severely pissed, like he was just about to turn into a wolf. “Then I’m going to tear his throat out.” He shook his head and the news woman looked a little shocked.

After a while Carlisle turned the TV off, came over to me, and kissed my forehead. What the hell? Why did he just do that? I love Edward! He loves Esme, so why the hell did he kiss me?! I looked at him, my eyes wide with shock.

Carlisle laughed, have to have something in my mind that happened that will really anger your knight in shining armor!” He left the room and soon after that I fell asleep.

“Bella?”
My eyes shot open, had someone called my name?
”Thank god, you’re still here!” Edward whispered quickly in delight, took the tape off of my mouth slowly so it wouldn’t hurt so bad, picked me up off of the couch and ran out the room, as quietly as he could. Tears ran down my face, I was so happy.
Edward gently placed me in the passenger seat of his sliver Volvo and he started driving away from where I had been held against my will for days. I was still tied up, and Edward said he would untie me and untie me when we were safe.
”I love you, Edward.” I said, my voice sounded like I hadn’t used it in years, it sounded so coarse and raspy.
Edward smiled, “I love you, too.”
“Edward,”
“Yes?”
“Carlisle said something about you foiling his plans, what was he talking about?”
“Oh, Bella… he was talking about—“

And then I woke up. The lights were off in the room, and I was still tied up and the tape was still covering my mouth. Stupid dream, it got my hopes up.

So, what do you guys think?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:15 am
oh that's truely evil!!!!!!!  

missbella14

Azarni Usagi

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:10 pm
DAMMIT! And I thought Edward had managed to save her! So, I'm going to take a wild guess here...is Carlisle going to rape her? Update soon!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 9:15 pm
Can you please keep your fanfic in one thread only?

I like it though.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

hospitalflowers

3,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:06 am
complex_ity_
Can you please keep your fanfic in one thread only?

I like it though.

Oh... oops, yeah, sorry, I'll keep it in one thread from now on...

Thanks!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:08 am
Shukaka_san
DAMMIT! And I thought Edward had managed to save her! So, I'm going to take a wild guess here...is Carlisle going to rape her? Update soon!
eek Oh no, no, no, no, no, no!!! I'm not that twisted!!!
Okay, I'll update ASAP, and btw, this is probably going to be chapter three... not chapter two.... I'm going to write a new chapter for chapter two...

hospitalflowers

3,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100

Kitkatkittycat

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 6:55 am
I think its MUCH better than the first one...but the dream thing is a little much for me  
Twilight-Related Fanart

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games