Submit

You got any NIN karaoke tales?
  yes, it all started when...
  erm no.
  IM HERE FOR THE BOOTY YAAR
View Results

Tentacles-chan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 7:46 pm
Haha, I went to my drama teacher's hens night last night, and we went to a karaoke bar. I dared her to sing a song of my choice, only it backfired and I had to sing it too (Im a teeeerible singer). I chose 'CLOSER' hahahaha razz so my friends and I (all of us underage, we were bar hopping lol) and my drama teacher all screamed ' I WANNA ******** YOU LIKE A ANIMAL' to a bar full of confused and frightened and middle-aged on lookers. What are your NIN karaoke tales?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:48 am
I don't really have any NIN karaoke memories. I sing along but that's about it...  

Songai

APC13

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 1:13 pm
hehee i have never done it lol. wud b funny tho smile  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:45 am
There's about 7 nin songs available as karaoke, depending where you go.
Closer, Deep, Only, The Hand That Feeds, Head Like a Hole, and I don't remember the other two. HLaH is the most fun ; )  

porkchopsdonkey

4,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100

Songai

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:55 am
I can imagine, it would be very funny screaming all that s**t.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 6:36 am
Haha that just reminded me of what me and my friends did.
Okay we were at a friend's house and he had a karoake machine, so we thought why not pick a song and "TRASH" it (we made that up but it means to sing it as seductively as you can). So I was first and I HAD to pick Closer! So I did it and well lets just say its on videotape and well, blackmail was involved sweatdrop

Legolas_fan_ag

Tentacles-chan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 11:40 pm
hahahahah...oooh I'd like to see that razz  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:18 pm
my boyfriend loves the song closer and he sings it to me everytime he hears it

and me and my friend used to have fun singing all nine inch nails songs

while drooling over his sexiness  

Crisstella

7,250 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Team Jacob 100

huntressgirl17

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:11 pm
the closest thing i have experienced to karaoke is that i sang Right Where It Belongs for my school talent show.....but that went great! lol  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 3:51 pm
huntressgirl17
the closest thing i have experienced to karaoke is that i sang Right Where It Belongs for my school talent show.....but that went great! lol

lol, that would have been awesome if you could somehow get the tour visuals playing behind you.  

Ikaruga_Soul

recursion_destructor

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:10 pm
wow. i never did karaoke to a NIN song before, but that gives me a good idea......
(p.s. my friends all love nine inch nails. my fault)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:48 am
I sung The Perfect Drug in front of like 50 people. It was freakin rad.  

DanVey

wittyalic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 5:57 pm
Tentacles-chan
Haha, I went to my drama teacher's hens night last night, and we went to a karaoke bar. I dared her to sing a song of my choice, only it backfired and I had to sing it too (Im a teeeerible singer). I chose 'CLOSER' hahahaha razz so my friends and I (all of us underage, we were bar hopping lol) and my drama teacher all screamed ' I WANNA ******** YOU LIKE A ANIMAL' to a bar full of confused and frightened and middle-aged on lookers. What are your NIN karaoke tales?

that is EXTREME!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 9:02 pm
I decided to sing Closer with some of my friends [only song they sorta knew the words to... *cringe*] at the Mellow Mushroom.
Lizzie, David, Mikey, and Tank...
Oh, Tank... he was ripped off his a**.

The DJ told us not to say the word ********, because there were some kids there. I thought it perfectly reasonable, as that we were going to butcher the song anyway...

Tank [6'3" big, muscular, black dude... into a lot of metal and anime... love'm to death] apparently goes deaf when he's drunk.

First chorus, he wails "I wanna ******** you like an aniiimaaaaaaaaaalll!"

The DJ kicks the amp and says, "Hey, I'll shut you off."

Since Tank was deaf and pulled him down and told him to try and censor himself and he nodded in agreement.

Apparently he has short-term memory loss when he's drunk, too.

Luckily, I kicked him right when he said ******** again, which made him lose his balance and drop the microphone.

That night was great.
^_^

HouseMarcellus

Fashionable Smoker

The Nine Inch Nails Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out